Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 29, 2014
Wrinkles. Wrinkles. This is a horrible fabric. I got the D2s in gray as well and its even worse. I suggest you never buy these pants. Expect to iron for hours, or hover over your washer and dryer to pull these out. But it won't matter, because they will be so horribly wrinkled from the washer, you will not be able to do anything about it anyway. I tried every cycle type, even putting them in by themselves and these pants just twist onto themselves. From the knee down, deep impossible to remove wrinkles make them unwearable. I have retired both pairs, too much work.
on April 11, 2014
I bought 2 pair of these for my 84 year old Uncle. He has always dresses nicely as a younger man, and I just like to help make sure he updates and weeds out some of the stuff that just fits too loosely or stuff that's seen better days. You can't go wrong with Dockers. They are great everyday slacks that are durable and can wear with anything. My only recommendation is avoid the colour "night shade" It is more of a purple. Although my Uncle actually liked the colour, so there ya go. I guess I'm just not as purple guy. But Great pants, look Awesome on Uncle. Might get a pair myself...Wonder if they come in Magenta????
on February 18, 2014
I bought these for my husband. He likes them. They fit well and I like the color. The only negative for me is that they look wrinkled right out of the dryer and the creases they got in them while folded in transit have not come out after 2 washings and ironing.
on August 13, 2017
Arrived on time. Good price.
on August 7, 2013
As of this review, these pants are running larger than they were last year (2012) at this time. I recently purchased 5 pairs because I was so impressed by the D2s I bought last year. However, they were all too large! I confirmed this with Dockers.com representative. She said if you previously liked this pant, to purchase your previous size in the D1, which have been updated to fit more like the D2s.
on April 11, 2014
I took a chance as the price was great (under $20). I had read some reviews about how Dockers can vary I size by clor due to the country of manufacture. It's why I prefer going to the store to try them on.but as I said,they were under $20 with free Prime shipping.
They arrived quickly as most shipmentdo and they fit great. They fairly lightweight which is perfect for not only the upcoming summer, but for my business trip to India.
Excellent value for you if you happen to fit into this size in this color.
on June 17, 2014
The trousers fit. The waist and inseam are accurate. I like the color. They aren't permanent press, but they don't wrinkle as bad as the last pair of Dockers I bought.
on October 3, 2013
The pants look great and appear to be high quality material, but the pants were just a bit longer than I had hoped, and just a bit tighter around the legs and the fun zone. That isn't a very good sign for me, I guess it means either I'm shorter and fatter than I thought or these are just a little off. Not enough so to return them, however.

Anyway, I actually just ordered these exact same pants again, but in a different color, and a little shorter and a little looser. They fit better.
on February 6, 2016
I wish they still made this style. They're my favorite.

4 stars because my pair had a seam unsewn, and they were the last pair for sale.
on May 12, 2016
We love Dockers!! So much of my fiances woredrobe is made up of the dockers brand. Such great quality and these pants are one of his favorites to wear. They are not too dressy like slacks are, but definitely nice enough for any laid back event.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.