Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on June 20, 2014
Dockers are good casual pants; that's not news. Certainly, the price and selection are more reliable on Amazon than any given store, but I am surprised that many of the colors aren't available in my size.

The Good (for me):
* Comfort Waist - It allows me to stay in the same pair of pants until I take off the occasional extra pounds that always seem to creep on to my middle.
* Zippered, Small "Cargo" pocket - I love this. I don't want bulging compartments sewn onto the outside of my pants, and this pocket is inside the leg, but accessed from the zippered opening. I find it a great place to keep a pen, since I seldom wear shirts with a pocket, and hate having a pen there, anyway.
* The Fit - They are cut slightly generous, but the seat and legs are NOT balloon-like. People with particularly generous buttocks and thighs MAY want to look at another style or the next larger waist.

The Bad (for me):
* Flap Rear Pockets - They are a bit too wide to tuck into the pocket, and the corners turn up from sitting if you button them, and the whole flap turns up if you don't. I personally don't like flap pockets; I'd prefer an interior button to secure the back pocket.
* Waist Button Closure - A percentage of these pants come with the waist button hole too small for the button to pass through. The problem is usually that the reinforcing sewing around the hole is sewn too heavy on one end (narrow end) of the hole. Fortunately, it has always been correctable (so far) with a small, CAREFUL cut with scissors. I worry that I may one day cut the reinforcing threads in a way that may cause them to unravel, but that hasn't happened yet.

The rating was only a 4 based on the limited color options in my size (36-31), the annoying rear pocket flap, and the button hole issue.
on February 26, 2014
I can wear slacks or jeans to my day-job. I usually feel too dressy in slacks and sometimes too casual in jeans. These Dockers have solved that problem. I just ordered two more pairs. If worn with dress shoes, people think they are dress slacks. I wore them today with black dress shoes and a tucked in dress shirt and everyone asked why I was so dressed up... I pulled it off! Tomorrow I will try for a more casual look with sneakers and casual shirt. I already know it will work just fine. Size is great and they aren't too baggy like other brands, but just loose fitting enough for me not to feel like an old man (I'm a pretty hip 30 something guy who dresses casual most of the time). OK, I will admit that the elastic waist band is a little cheesy and usually more geared towards old men, but if you wear a belt, you cannot even tell. It's actually hidden quite well AND it makes them fit soooo comfortably. That was my big questions about these... whether I would like the elastic or not... It's just fine with me and I don't feel like an old man. Seriously, these things are versatile enough to wear to the office or on a weekend to play a gig at the local bar! They aren’t your typical Docker style pants, but not your average cargo style either… they are a true Hybrid and a great innovation! (seriously I didn’t think I would get this excited about a pair of friggin’ pants!). Buy with confidents guys.
on June 11, 2017
Just ordered my 3rd pair I like them because.....they are cargo pants but...not. One right leg narrow pocket only, cellphones fit secure without turning sideways, and you don't have all those other stupid pockets that do nothing. They fit correct and don't shrink in washing. And... button pocket flaps in back that for some reason don't seem to curl after the drying, "NO VELCRO! to snag and ruin other cloths in the wash". The leg pocket has a quick zipper. These are the most comfortable pants I've ever owed.
on May 17, 2017
As I live and travel widely overseas, I need the cargo pocket for my daily carry of passport, etc. But I don't always want to look like a slouch with baggy cargo pouch pockets. Since I discovered these Dockers about 4 years ago, they've been my go-to pants. I think I just bought my 5th or 6th pair. Comfortable, good fit, look good, fairly hard wearing. And I wear them hard, everyday. The canvas material starts to fade after a while, and it fades at the knees faster than in other areas, and I've even managed to wear holes in the knees of at least one pair. When Dockers comes out with an invincible pair of pants in this same style, it'll be the first Amazon product worthy of 6 stars.
on June 21, 2017
I bought two pair of these from Sears for work and they were very quickly my favorite work pants. I therefore bought two more pair on Amazon in a different color for some variety. These are great all-purpose pants. Formal enough for most business casual work environments, but comfortable, and with the added convenience of a cargo pocket. I work in IT so I usually stow a USB cable, or patch cable in there, or whatever other small object(s) I may need.
on June 17, 2017
I really like these slacks. Fit was as expected. They look good on me, if that is possible for 72 y/o and overweight. I bought another pair in a darker tan. Most of the wrinkles from everyday wear come out if hung carefully overnight. I thought the price was right and quality was much better than I expected. Only flaw is that the primary button above the zipper is difficult to fasten but I believe it is improving with use.
on May 15, 2017
Didn't realize that these were the same thing as previous black cargos I've bought so I know exactly what they're like. I do Like the inside cargo pocket but really want one on each leg. Also, they look nice "out of the box" but the material is too thin so that when washed, they lose they're neatness and shape and just become a wrinkled mess of fabric and thus look cheap. I like the Crossover Cargos MUCH better but they don't come in black or dark gray....
on May 29, 2016
Best pants ever! I have been rotating through different colors 5 days a week for over 7 years now. They are very durable, very comfortable and wear very well. As they get worn, they do start to tear on rear pockets. However, I use and wash these so often that is expected. They come in many different colors and they come in many sizes and lengths.
on June 17, 2016
I like these because they have the stretch waistband, which is indicated by the word Comfort in the product. The advantage of these over the standard D3 is that I can order pants two inches smaller in the waist than I would normally, which means the pants finally fit well around my butt while still being perfect around my waist.
on August 9, 2016
Bought 30Wx32L.
Width fit perfectly, material is comfortable. I like pocket on the knee, its very convenient for phone or documents when going somewhere during a day (and you don't want to bring backpack). Knee pocket is also convenient when you don't want to sit on your phone.

However after a couple of times wearing them I noticed that length is a bit too short (at first I didn't pay attention to that). I didn't notice if they shrank after washing (or they were initially shorter than they should for 32L), so I can't comment on that. It started bugging me more, and I stopped wearing them - they are lying on the shelf now.
And they don't have any other sizes with more length and same width. (no 30W x 33-34L).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.