Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,279 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,353 reviews
on February 20, 2016
I have bought several pairs of the Comfort Cargo D3 pants in various colors. The key sellers for me are the stretch 'Comfort' waist and the zip pocket on the right leg. The leg pocket is perfect for my phablet Nexus6 phone. I like the fact that it keeps my phone away from my core and hips and frees up my other pockets for all of the other junk I carry around. Back to the stretch waist... This is a great way to have a 34 waist size pant fit someone with a 35 inch waist. My weight fluctuates by 5-10 pounds depending on the season and my activities. These pants always fit comfortably because of the stretch waist. The only downside (and the reason why I did not give it 5 stars) is that the waist and back pocket buttons are not sewn on very well. I have had to re-sew buttons on some of my pairs of these pants.
on March 12, 2016
Ive been looking for Dockers reminiscent of the old 5 pocket D3s without success until I came across these. All I've been able to find were D2s that I absolutely despise; they ride much too low for my taste. Where oh where have these been? When I first read Cargo pants, I thought oh no; the big, dreaded flaps over side pockets, but I was pleasantly surprised. They're not like the cargo pants of old. I absolutely love these. I find the cut and look to be perfect, and the invisible nylon strap on the inside front sides takes all the strain off of the button closure. One zippered side pocket that's almost invisible is what defines these as a cargo in the minds of the folks at Dockers. Almost invisible and perfect for carrying your wallet or cell in questionable areas. Seems every time Dockers comes out with a pair of pants that I really like they're inevitably discontinued for some reason or another. I bought 6 pairs, 4 in hunter green and two in steelhead (steel grey for those of us who aren't color blind). If you're looking for a decent pair of Dockers that look like they may hold up beyond your expectations, I highly suggest you jump on these before it's too late. Couldn't be more pleased with these pants. Better act fast if this sounds like what you've been looking for.
on September 14, 2016
After many years of trying to find the right pants for my husband to use for work we have finally found them! My husband works delivering construction materials and for this he drives a boom truck. So, you can imagine how dirty he gets doing his job and sometimes when it rains he also gets wet; with these pants I can just use the regular washing cycle and they will come out like new. The first time we bought them we got them from Sears, and he loved them so much that we tried to look for them again there, but when we were not able to find them at sears I was so glad to find them here in amazon! it was definitely a lifesaver. I was definitely not looking forward to trying to find new pants when I new my husband had love these so much. Perfect fit in every way! so glad we found them.
on October 31, 2013
I'm very reluctant to buy clothes online, but these worked out just great. As with most of my clothes, I just toss them into the washer and dryer and if they survive, they're good. And that's exactly what I did with these. They survived a regular wash cycle in warm water and a full dry cycle with normal heat. Perfect. The look and fit is great too. They're not outrageously "cargo" like (with too many huge bulging pockets)--instead, they have one extra zippered pocket on the right thigh--good location, well designed, but a bit small. These, of course, are "comfort" pants, meaning they have an expandable elastic waist. I'm not a big fan of "comfort waist pants," but these fit perfectly and the expandable waist is completely hidden and not noticeable at all. Overall, I'd have to say this was a good online purchase.

PROS:
--Nice looking, good design
--Comfortable to wear
--Very washable
--Seem reasonably durable, time will tell.

CONS:
--"Cargo" pocket is a bit small and seems a superficial addition to make them "cargo" pants.
--Some may not like the expandable waist

On the whole, very good pants indeed. Perhaps the reason these were a good online purchase is, in fact, the expandable waist--they're more likely to fit without the benefit of trying them on in a store first. (Never thought I'd endorse "comfort fit" pants, but there you go...)
on March 19, 2017
These are great cargo pants. They are a good medium weight, they are comfortable, and they look good.

Here's why I didn't give them 5 stars:
* There is only 1 knee-level pocket instead of two. It's on the right and I'm left handed.
* The waist is too big. Even without the elastic extension, they are bigger than other pants that are of the same size.

To give an idea, I wear a 35x30 in Levi's 550s. They fit me perfectly. Comparing these cargo pants, I would say they 36 is closer to a 38. Next time, I'll try a 34 to see if they are less loose in the waist.
on June 20, 2014
Dockers are good casual pants; that's not news. Certainly, the price and selection are more reliable on Amazon than any given store, but I am surprised that many of the colors aren't available in my size.

The Good (for me):
* Comfort Waist - It allows me to stay in the same pair of pants until I take off the occasional extra pounds that always seem to creep on to my middle.
* Zippered, Small "Cargo" pocket - I love this. I don't want bulging compartments sewn onto the outside of my pants, and this pocket is inside the leg, but accessed from the zippered opening. I find it a great place to keep a pen, since I seldom wear shirts with a pocket, and hate having a pen there, anyway.
* The Fit - They are cut slightly generous, but the seat and legs are NOT balloon-like. People with particularly generous buttocks and thighs MAY want to look at another style or the next larger waist.

The Bad (for me):
* Flap Rear Pockets - They are a bit too wide to tuck into the pocket, and the corners turn up from sitting if you button them, and the whole flap turns up if you don't. I personally don't like flap pockets; I'd prefer an interior button to secure the back pocket.
* Waist Button Closure - A percentage of these pants come with the waist button hole too small for the button to pass through. The problem is usually that the reinforcing sewing around the hole is sewn too heavy on one end (narrow end) of the hole. Fortunately, it has always been correctable (so far) with a small, CAREFUL cut with scissors. I worry that I may one day cut the reinforcing threads in a way that may cause them to unravel, but that hasn't happened yet.

The rating was only a 4 based on the limited color options in my size (36-31), the annoying rear pocket flap, and the button hole issue.
on February 26, 2014
I can wear slacks or jeans to my day-job. I usually feel too dressy in slacks and sometimes too casual in jeans. These Dockers have solved that problem. I just ordered two more pairs. If worn with dress shoes, people think they are dress slacks. I wore them today with black dress shoes and a tucked in dress shirt and everyone asked why I was so dressed up... I pulled it off! Tomorrow I will try for a more casual look with sneakers and casual shirt. I already know it will work just fine. Size is great and they aren't too baggy like other brands, but just loose fitting enough for me not to feel like an old man (I'm a pretty hip 30 something guy who dresses casual most of the time). OK, I will admit that the elastic waist band is a little cheesy and usually more geared towards old men, but if you wear a belt, you cannot even tell. It's actually hidden quite well AND it makes them fit soooo comfortably. That was my big questions about these... whether I would like the elastic or not... It's just fine with me and I don't feel like an old man. Seriously, these things are versatile enough to wear to the office or on a weekend to play a gig at the local bar! They aren’t your typical Docker style pants, but not your average cargo style either… they are a true Hybrid and a great innovation! (seriously I didn’t think I would get this excited about a pair of friggin’ pants!). Buy with confidents guys.
on April 20, 2017
These are actually great pants.The first pair, purchased a couple of years back, wore out, and I bought two more pairs. They fit perfectly.

However–now I've purchased another pair–same size, color, everything (in fact an exact repeat of the previous order) and the new pants are significantly smaller. For example the rise (distance from waistband to crotch center seam) is over an inch shorter in the new pants. They are also quite a bit tighter around the waist/thigh area. It's a different cut and fit altogether.

By the way, just to check and make sure, I ordered yet another pair–same model, size, but different color–and that one, too, is significantly smaller.
Returning both. And frustrated that I can no longer count on the size to match the previous purchases.
on June 11, 2017
Just ordered my 3rd pair I like them because.....they are cargo pants but...not. One right leg narrow pocket only, cellphones fit secure without turning sideways, and you don't have all those other stupid pockets that do nothing. They fit correct and don't shrink in washing. And... button pocket flaps in back that for some reason don't seem to curl after the drying, "NO VELCRO! to snag and ruin other cloths in the wash". The leg pocket has a quick zipper. These are the most comfortable pants I've ever owed.
on May 17, 2017
As I live and travel widely overseas, I need the cargo pocket for my daily carry of passport, etc. But I don't always want to look like a slouch with baggy cargo pouch pockets. Since I discovered these Dockers about 4 years ago, they've been my go-to pants. I think I just bought my 5th or 6th pair. Comfortable, good fit, look good, fairly hard wearing. And I wear them hard, everyday. The canvas material starts to fade after a while, and it fades at the knees faster than in other areas, and I've even managed to wear holes in the knees of at least one pair. When Dockers comes out with an invincible pair of pants in this same style, it'll be the first Amazon product worthy of 6 stars.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.