Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 892 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 926 reviews
on June 11, 2013
The elastic flex in the Dockers' is a really nice feature, but I should have moved a size down on them as they are a little loose on me (and I don't need the elastic at all).

More importantly, the stitching at the pocket tore after wearing the pants twice. Just happened, in fact. I reached into my pocket to grab my keys and *rip* - right where the pocket is stitched into the waist band...and also right where the elastic band is stitched into the waist band.

Pants are ruined. I got to wear them twice. I'm a little bummed about the lack of quality. I was hoping for something a little more rugged from Dockers.

UPDATE

July 2, 2013 - The second pair of pants (I bought three) just ripped in the exact same place. I got to wear these about three times. Unfortunately, I think there is either a design flaw or a manufacturing defect going on here. Judging from prior reviews, my guess is a manufacturing defect. Bummer...
66 comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2011
I've had these pants for three months. I wear them alternating days, four days a week, to work. They are comfortable and easy to care for (just wash, dry, and immediately hang). However, there is a bit "you get what you pay for" with these pants. As another reviewer noted, the fabric itself is not wonderful. I already have weakening fabric near the bottom crotch seam (where the four pieces of fabric meet). There is piling and it will soon pull apart.

Admittedly, part of this may be due to the fact that I walk at work, so I may be putting more strain on the fabric than someone who mostly sits during the day. That said, a pair of Hagar Work to Weekend pants I bought at the same time have lasted much better. They appear to be at the early stage of wearing thin, not at the "going-to-tear-next-week-and-show-off-your-underwear" stage.

Spend a little bit more money and get a better pair of pants. They'll last longer.
11 comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2013
I have had these pants before and been very happy with them. This time, however, it seems that Dockers got cheap with the fabric and cut to the white pocket material a little too soon. Now, whenever these pants are worn, the whites of the pockets are visible to anybody. One pair I purchased came apart after wearing them once. I would not purchase these again.
on March 11, 2015
I have purchased Dockers slacks for over 15 years. They are good to wear to work; are usually comfortable and last. I purchased 6 in various colors. After I started to wear them, the upper corners of the front pockets started to tear at the seam. I thought it was just a ineffective sewing job at the seam on one pair, but the same thing happened with the other pants I purchased. I only have worn these slacks a few times before this happened. I wonder now if the quality of the slacks are deteriorating given it happened on multiple pairs and with different colors?
review image
on August 21, 2015
So I've always been active and on the skinny side (6'1", 185 pounds); however, lately I've put on quite a bit of weight (I'm up to 209 now!!!) I've never much cared for Dockers, as they tended to be too tight across the groin area and too constricting in the thighs. I must say I'm overjoyed with the fit/feel of these Comfort Waist D3 Dockers! They're a bit looser across the groin/butt area, they seem to be roomy in the thighs, and best of a;;? They have "fat guy waist straps"!!! This means that even though I've put on some weight, I can still fit into my 34x34 pants!!! They're comfortable and the flat fronts look good (my wife has said she HATES the way pleated front Dockers look on me). So count this as a success! Buy these pants--you'll love them!
on March 5, 2016
These are a great idea. Construction however was bad. Great part - the hidden elastic waist band makes them look good, but you can move freely. So my guy works grocery and he can look good and bend and lift to stock and they're great, which is why we purchased them. BUT 2 of the 3 pairs I bought ripped on the first wearing - right where the elastic moves to allow expansion. They are the right size, they were not stressed; they were not sewn well. It's a tricky spot and obviously the quality control wasn't there because all the threads were there, they just missed the fabric edge when they were made. Don't waste your money unless you want to mend them. I did but that's tricky too. I would have returned them but my guy needed them.
on December 23, 2013
I purchased these pants to accommodate my 50ish waistline. My waist is a 32 in size and I wanted the expanding waist with the famous Docker quality that I have come to know over the years. Unlike the majority of Docker pants made of 100% cotton, these are 52% cotton and made in China. I have had the pants for only a few weeks and they are already showing wear in the seat and fading in color. Even worst, I recently placed my hand in the pocket and the seam ripped! The seam is coming undone now quickly and it will be hard to repair the blind seam without the help of a tailor (which means additional $$). I would suggest finding another quality, comfort fit pant to add to your business wardrobe.
on January 4, 2016
It's hard to give a real review of these pants since every pair of them I own is from a different country and therefore has widely varying quality.

I own two pairs of the khaki and they have both held up for well over a year with frequent use and washings.

I also have four or five pairs of the black for my work and these are atrocious. I've received most of them as gifts since they're not overly expensive but it shows in the construction. After one or two washings it looks like these pants have been worn for years. Washing them in cold water is a must to maintain the color at all.

They also begin to tear and fray at random places. The cuffs at the bottom of the legs are always first. They begin wearing badly after the first use. I've also found that the seams on the rear closer to the bottom/ crotch are very weak. I weigh 150lbs and wear these a little large so there is no tension on those seams. Yet, without fail after a month or two I find myself stiching closed tears that have appeared.

The only consistently good quality is that they run true to size and are very relaxed fit.
on May 11, 2013
While my husband really likes this style of Dockers because of their fit, we were disappointed that the Khaki pants were lacking all of the stickers, labels, etc. that would have identified them as new. They appeared to have been returned without all of the accompanying labels, etc. We are not sure they were not worn before they were shipped. I assumed that returned items were to be in "original condition" and that would include labels and hang tags. I plan to wash these before my husband wears them, but suggest that new items arrive in a condition that appears as such. The delivered state of this item was well below my expectations.
on February 26, 2013
They arrived on time and in new condition. The pair I ordered was a replacement for a 6-7 year old pair of dockers that I wear at least once or twice a week and have seen their better day. The new pair fit well and are soft and comfortable, just like the old pair. Depending on the day, the old pair would occasionally be tight and difficult to close. It would also take an hour or so before the fabric would stretch enough so that the waist was comfortable. With the new pair there is no such problem. I also love the way they have hidden the expansion joints so that you can not tell the waist is expandable. The expansion waist is also snug enough that I don't think they will become sloppy with wear but I have not had them long enough to tell if this will become an issue. I have also not washed them enough to rate them in terms of wear but if they are anything like my previous Dockers that will not be an issue.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.