BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon November 21, 2015
I used to think dress pants had to be uncomfy. Then I met these. I now own 4 pair.

I actually like the Savane better, and wish I had a full set of those instead of these. However, had I never found the Savanes, these would be my favorite. They are a little more expensive than the Savanes, a little less comfy, a little less cotton, fit a little less well, and need a belt.

These are still wonderful though. The fit is really nice. They're comfy (seriously, more comfy than jeans--only cargo shorts or sweatpants beat these). The waist is wonderful (though you might need a belt--I do not need a belt with the Savanes--guess the Docker waist elastic isn't quite as robust). The fabric, while not 100% cotton, is very nice and comfy.
on September 15, 2014
Boo! The pockets ripped away at the top seams! Don't buy the comfort waist Dockers as for some reason the tops of the front pockets are sewn in very weakly. I only wore them twice before the tops of the pocket tore out just from having my hands in my pocket while standing. My wife sewed them back in and they immediately tore out again on both of my comfort waist Dockers. Has to do with the design of the comfort waist. My other Dockers don't do this.
on February 27, 2014
Out of the five pants I bought, three ripped at the same spot, on left side at top of pocket. Otherwise they're fine.
44 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 20, 2012
I usually buy Haggar slacks in this size and style and will buy nothing else in the future. The Dockers had a very obvious "comfort waist" and a button front that was cheesy looking. Took one look and sent them back.

I think they have decided they can get by on their name and went for the cheapest way to make them. Do yourself a favor and buy the Haggar. IMO, the best slack at Amazon for the money.
I reviewed a pair of these pants a while back and l liked them so well that I just bought three more pairs, well, two pleated with cuffs and one flat front with no cuffs. They fit great and I like the material - kind of a microfiber feel, soft and comfortable.

I especially like the comfort waist...it provides a little give when needed and that helps them to be extra comfortable as well.

5 stars all the way.
on March 3, 2013
For years I have been buying Dan the same pleated/cuffed Dockers with satisfaction until this order of 2 pairs. Sure, I can easily forgive a loose button now and then, but I am shocked at the poor quality of the fabric after 3 washing/drying cycles! The cuffs are actually breaking apart at the folds! It looks as though they are rotted out and actually even have threads hanging! I can't believe it! They have only been worn a few times by my restaurant manager boyfriend who rarely even gets a stain on any of his clothing. We have done nothing different in laundering these pants, but to look at them you would think they were 6 months old and worn several times a week. It's crazy. Maybe it was a bad lot of fabric, but I'm not taking a chance on ordering them again. Of course Amazon is the MASTER of fast shipping, customer service, and decent pricing, but Dockers is no longer my choice brand buy a long shot. Dan pulled out an old pair of Haggar slacks that he's had for years that look newer and sharper than the Dockers I purchased just a few weeks ago. We work too hard to put up with a brand that thinks it has such a great reputation that people won't notice the sudden cheap quality of the product. Goodbye Dockers!
These are nice looking casual trousers with an expandable waist. An expandable waist wasn't my primary concern but this was the closest I could find to a good fitting pair of pants. The waist was a bit looser than I expected even without it expanding. You won't need to pop a button on these after a very large meal to keep them from squeezing you.

My only criticism is that inches are inches. Over the past few decades, women's dress sizes have shifted so women can claim to wear smaller sizes. But you can't really change the size of an inch. We live in a society where there's no problem at all finding pants with a 47 inch waist at any WalMart or Target, but a person with a 28 inch waist will find exactly zero pairs of pants at every store. If these are expandable, why not make the unexpanded size more honest, make pants where a 30 inch waist will be snug (but expandable) on a person with a 30 inch waist instead of needing a belt to keep them from slipping off, and make pants with a 28 inch waist that will fit a person with a 30+ inch waist when expanded anyway?
on November 29, 2012
When I first received these pants it was obvious these were not the same pants I was used to getting in the department stores. The fabric felt cheap and flimsy. They did not have the covers on the seams that I am used to seeing in Dockers pants and they did not have the small Dockers tag over the right rear pocket. They seemed to me to be some kind of cheap knock off. The worst part is that the pants ripped in the rear while I was at work after less than two months of use. I might have worn them six times when I had to run out in the middle of my work day to buy new pants with my underwear showing in the back. If you are fond of public humiliation go ahead and buy these pants, otherwise I can't recommend them.
on May 20, 2014
Not too long after receiving these five pairs of pants, I noticed that the left front pocket seemed to be a little off, on each pair. This still didn't bother me too much, as it wasn't that noticeable when I was wearing them. Now, however, about two months later, where the top of the pocket is sewn to the waistband, four of five of the pairs have torn out at that spot, and the fifth pair is showing signs of doing so as well. I have never had this problem with Dockers before (and I wear Dockers exclusively for work, and have done so for years). Yes, each pair has been worn, weekly since I received them, and are also washed weekly. My job, however is completely indoors and not strenuous nor anything that would place stress on the pants. Not sure what has happened with this batch, but I certainly am not happy about it. If anything, the manufacturing process was flawed, or these were actually irregulars but were not advertised as such. I will be looking to get these replaced.
on December 6, 2015
Was very surprised, nice fit and fabric is heavier than expected. These were waist size 40" with expanding Comfort Waist. I'm between waist size 40-42" and these pants have the waist expansion for around 2" inches of extra girth. Size 40" is to tight and When I get the size 42" there is so much so much fabric you get that baggy front look. They have not yet been through a wash so crossing my fingers they will still fit as nice after. I have a hard time figuring out Dockers, I keep trying to track the D# and "choices of Comfort, Casual and Relaxed the next pair just never is the same as the last pair purchased.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.