Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Docker's Men's Comfort Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front Pant
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Price:$13.52 - $36.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on September 2, 2011
I've had these pants for three months. I wear them alternating days, four days a week, to work. They are comfortable and easy to care for (just wash, dry, and immediately hang). However, there is a bit "you get what you pay for" with these pants. As another reviewer noted, the fabric itself is not wonderful. I already have weakening fabric near the bottom crotch seam (where the four pieces of fabric meet). There is piling and it will soon pull apart.

Admittedly, part of this may be due to the fact that I walk at work, so I may be putting more strain on the fabric than someone who mostly sits during the day. That said, a pair of Hagar Work to Weekend pants I bought at the same time have lasted much better. They appear to be at the early stage of wearing thin, not at the "going-to-tear-next-week-and-show-off-your-underwear" stage.

Spend a little bit more money and get a better pair of pants. They'll last longer.
11 comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2012
The material used in these is not the regular Dockers material. The normal Dockers material will last years. This wears out after just a few months.
11 comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2013
I have had these pants before and been very happy with them. This time, however, it seems that Dockers got cheap with the fabric and cut to the white pocket material a little too soon. Now, whenever these pants are worn, the whites of the pockets are visible to anybody. One pair I purchased came apart after wearing them once. I would not purchase these again.
on June 11, 2013
The elastic flex in the Dockers' is a really nice feature, but I should have moved a size down on them as they are a little loose on me (and I don't need the elastic at all).

More importantly, the stitching at the pocket tore after wearing the pants twice. Just happened, in fact. I reached into my pocket to grab my keys and *rip* - right where the pocket is stitched into the waist band...and also right where the elastic band is stitched into the waist band.

Pants are ruined. I got to wear them twice. I'm a little bummed about the lack of quality. I was hoping for something a little more rugged from Dockers.

UPDATE

July 2, 2013 - The second pair of pants (I bought three) just ripped in the exact same place. I got to wear these about three times. Unfortunately, I think there is either a design flaw or a manufacturing defect going on here. Judging from prior reviews, my guess is a manufacturing defect. Bummer...
66 comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 22, 2011
I am so pleased with these pants, they fit all my colleagues perfectly, specially the large belly (like myself), very comfy
on June 13, 2013
When I first got these pants I was happy with how they looked and fit...3 days later they start coming undone. The stitching is poorly done and the pants themselves are coming undone likely made in some cheap sweatship with no care for quality. If you're looking for a good pair of pants, go to the store rather than use this vendor. At least then you can actually see what you get instead of receiving a textiled abortion like what i got in the mail.
on June 17, 2011
I ordered these pants for my husband, who has worn them 4 or 5 times. He was pleased with the fit, but already the fabric is showing signs of pulling and wear in unexpected places. Although the pants are certainly not too tight on him, the fabric shows signs of stress and shredding at the seam in the rear and around the bottom of the fly (where there is stress when the wearer sits). Perhaps this is because the fabric contains a high percentage of polyester--I think cotton resists this kind of stress better. They are not going to look good for long!
on July 12, 2011
I purchased two pairs of these pants in different colors for my husband. One fit perfectly and the other pair did not. The waist band did not stretch in one pair of the pants. My husband enjoys wearing dockers, but it has been difficult to find the D3 Classic/Comfort Fit. I was happy to find them on Amazon.com, but very disappointed that I had to send one pair back. However, Amazon is great, it was easy to return the purchase.
on March 11, 2015
I have purchased Dockers slacks for over 15 years. They are good to wear to work; are usually comfortable and last. I purchased 6 in various colors. After I started to wear them, the upper corners of the front pockets started to tear at the seam. I thought it was just a ineffective sewing job at the seam on one pair, but the same thing happened with the other pants I purchased. I only have worn these slacks a few times before this happened. I wonder now if the quality of the slacks are deteriorating given it happened on multiple pairs and with different colors?
review image
on April 17, 2012
I travel weekly and these slacks travel well - wrinkles fall out and the waist band expands or contracts as my waist does. I find I can wear them with a shirt and tie or with a polo shirt. Will be ordering more colors.