Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 892 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 926 reviews
on September 2, 2011
I've had these pants for three months. I wear them alternating days, four days a week, to work. They are comfortable and easy to care for (just wash, dry, and immediately hang). However, there is a bit "you get what you pay for" with these pants. As another reviewer noted, the fabric itself is not wonderful. I already have weakening fabric near the bottom crotch seam (where the four pieces of fabric meet). There is piling and it will soon pull apart.

Admittedly, part of this may be due to the fact that I walk at work, so I may be putting more strain on the fabric than someone who mostly sits during the day. That said, a pair of Hagar Work to Weekend pants I bought at the same time have lasted much better. They appear to be at the early stage of wearing thin, not at the "going-to-tear-next-week-and-show-off-your-underwear" stage.

Spend a little bit more money and get a better pair of pants. They'll last longer.
11 comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2012
The material used in these is not the regular Dockers material. The normal Dockers material will last years. This wears out after just a few months.
11 comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2013
They arrived on time and in new condition. The pair I ordered was a replacement for a 6-7 year old pair of dockers that I wear at least once or twice a week and have seen their better day. The new pair fit well and are soft and comfortable, just like the old pair. Depending on the day, the old pair would occasionally be tight and difficult to close. It would also take an hour or so before the fabric would stretch enough so that the waist was comfortable. With the new pair there is no such problem. I also love the way they have hidden the expansion joints so that you can not tell the waist is expandable. The expansion waist is also snug enough that I don't think they will become sloppy with wear but I have not had them long enough to tell if this will become an issue. I have also not washed them enough to rate them in terms of wear but if they are anything like my previous Dockers that will not be an issue.
on April 25, 2013
I have had these pants before and been very happy with them. This time, however, it seems that Dockers got cheap with the fabric and cut to the white pocket material a little too soon. Now, whenever these pants are worn, the whites of the pockets are visible to anybody. One pair I purchased came apart after wearing them once. I would not purchase these again.
on February 5, 2014
Dockers pants are good quality. I ordered these for my husband during a recent illness, and the waistband expansion allowed room for the extra water weight he was carrying. They fit properly after his recovery.

Note that the D3 is the baggiest Dockers style. Normally, my dearly beloved wears the D2 style, which is a little more fitted, but these worked well when he needed the extra room. They are very loose through the thigh, which some men prefer, while not puffing out at the front, because they are not pleated. They launder well in a cold wash, and come out of the dryer with the crease intact, a big selling point for me.
on May 5, 2014
I have three other pairs of Dockers and love them for their durability and fit. The first day I wore these pants I put my hand in my pocket and the seam along the edge of the waist immediately started to separate. While investigating this tear it took almost no effort to separate the waist stitching even more. Easily the worst pair of dress pant's I've ever owned. I think part of the problem may be the design of the comfort waist so I'm buying a pair of non comfort waist pants.
I reviewed a pair of these pants a while back and l liked them so well that I just bought three more pairs, well, two pleated with cuffs and one flat front with no cuffs. They fit great and I like the material - kind of a microfiber feel, soft and comfortable.

I especially like the comfort waist...it provides a little give when needed and that helps them to be extra comfortable as well.

5 stars all the way.
on June 11, 2013
The elastic flex in the Dockers' is a really nice feature, but I should have moved a size down on them as they are a little loose on me (and I don't need the elastic at all).

More importantly, the stitching at the pocket tore after wearing the pants twice. Just happened, in fact. I reached into my pocket to grab my keys and *rip* - right where the pocket is stitched into the waist band...and also right where the elastic band is stitched into the waist band.

Pants are ruined. I got to wear them twice. I'm a little bummed about the lack of quality. I was hoping for something a little more rugged from Dockers.

UPDATE

July 2, 2013 - The second pair of pants (I bought three) just ripped in the exact same place. I got to wear these about three times. Unfortunately, I think there is either a design flaw or a manufacturing defect going on here. Judging from prior reviews, my guess is a manufacturing defect. Bummer...
66 comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 23, 2015
Nice fit and color. The D3 waist works well if your hips are slightly wider than your waist (e.g. 33" vs. 31"). If your hips are almost the same width as your waist, D2 may do a better job.
on March 18, 2017
These are great pants but I don't like the comfort waistband as much and they seem less roomy in the seat and front.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.