Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Men's Never-Iron Essential Khaki D4 Relaxed-Fit Pleated-Cuffed Pant
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on April 10, 2013
My husband is a big guy and former athlete and sometimes has trouble with fit. This item was a good choice for him as the fit was relaxed and very comfortable. The material is a little heavier than most as it is no iron but has a very nice feel to it. I would definitely recommend these to any man that is a little more muscular and needs a fuller cut for comfort!
on December 17, 2013
I love these Dockers. They keep their crease even after a round through the washer and dryer. They're pretty good at shedding potential stains and they're comfortable. They're a bit looser fit than the Dockers D3 cut which is perfect for me.
on July 25, 2014
Over the past few years, I've narrowed down my work wardrobe to a few very nice suits for more formal days, and Dockers top of the line slacks for "business casual" days. Be sure to notice the difference between these "never iron essential" pants and other styles from Dockers -- these truly have a much higher quality feel and finish, resist wrinkling far better, and hold a crease far better (through washings, etc.).

Also important to note that Dockers come in a wide variety of combinations of attributes such as: cuffs / no-cuffs, fit (slim / regular / relaxed / etc) and overall fabric and construction quality (e.g., "no iron essential"). Be sure to get the right combination, or you may be surprised and disappointed.

Over the years, I've shopped at a certain well known bricks & mortar department store to get Dockers. The list price on these is a bit pricey, and retail store's sale price can represent a nice discount. Happily, Amazon Prime pricing is nearly the same -- but you can get these pants ANY time (no waiting for a sale), and unlike shopping at the store, I can simply select the exact pants style, color and size I want and be done. In a retail department store, it can be painful to dig through hundreds (literally) of pairs of pants to find the style, color, size you want -- they simply can't stock enough of every combination to be practical -- but Amazon can in their warehouse.

I'm traveling a lot these days for work. Hours in a plane and rental car at least twice a week. These pants will still look fresh after hours of travel, and I can head straight to a client meeting from the airport, and still look crisp and professional.

The pants are my favorites for business casual work -- look great with or without a sport jacket. They feel great and wear incredibly well. I can fold them in my luggage, unfold and hang them in the hotel closet at the other end, and they look perfect a few hours later with no need to be pressed. The buying experience for these is, by far, at Amazon. Great experience all around -- highly recommended. I will NEVER resort to buying these at a bricks and mortar store again!
on February 20, 2013
Bought these for my husband for xmas. Fit was great, style was as expected, but I thought I was getting a lightweight pant, and ended up with a heavyweight one.
on March 19, 2013
NOT MUCH TO SAY HERE. FIT FINE, AND HAVE WORN WELL. JUST A CLASSIC PAIR OF DOCKERS THAT HAS HAD NO ISSUES.
on November 14, 2012
These are without a doubt the best pants I have ever worn. I have been buying these for 5 or 6 years to wear at work. They are comfortable, and they look great right out of the dryer- no need to iron and the creases are crisp every time. I have tried other brands including Eddie Bauer and Banana Republic, but these seem to fit better and are truely "never iron".
on June 11, 2013
Generous, accurate sizing. Comfortable, and resist wrinkles. Medium weight fabric.I'm not a clothes hound - these are very nice, basic, practical, and suite all my occasions. Dressy end of casual. I'm very pleased.
on February 6, 2014
Loved the pants but the buttonhole was too small for the button. What happened to their button engineer? I had to change to a smaller button for the pants to work correctly. Other than that, the pants are great.
on September 30, 2013
I was so pleased to find this no-iron , relaxed fit dockers with pleats and cuffs. Not an easy item to find anymore. Fits dear husband just perfectly. Will be ordering more soon. Amazon, you make my shopping life so easy. Thank you.
on August 24, 2013
My husband asked me to order these pants because I am the Internet guru in the family. He loves them. He ordered several because you can never have too many of a good thing! They are nice-looking and exactly what he wanted.