Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now TG18SW_gno

on November 20, 2017
Still look good, and have enough height in the waist to fit with feeling like they are falling off all the time like the hip-huggers.
on December 16, 2012
I purchased these pants for my son in college through Amazon this time but have purchased several pairs of this particular product for him at retail stores. The Iron Free Dockers Pants are thicker than the other styles available and yes they are basically iron free if you don't overload your wash. A light touch of the iron maybe necessary if he's particular but my son is in the Ag Dept. so he probably doesn't iron them. Since he is in the Ag Dept. these thicker Dockers work really well for him since they are more durable and wear longer. They fit him pefectly. He is 6' tall, weighs 200 lbs wears a 34 X 32 which is an extemely popular size. That is why this time I chose to order from Amazon. He wanted three pair for Christmas in three different colors. In the past it's been hard to find his size and since he wanted three pair I decided to save myself a lot of time and gas searching so I ordered all three colors from Amazon and yes they were in stock and I received them via free shipping in five days.
on May 28, 2013
I purchased a pair of Dockers Khaki in navy blue from their "Iron Free Khaki" selection in D-3, flat front. The pant does not wrinkle much at all, looks great after washing and drying, and the fabric seems to be anti stain. I like wearing them and have several pairs.

However, this pair of Dockers came with two tags that are placed on the right pant upper leg. One tag is orange and white lettering on a dark brown background, identifying the pants as Iron Free Khaki; and the other tag is white and black lettering on a dark gray background identifying the pants as D3, Classic Fit, and the size of the pants. When the gray label was removed the sticky underside of the label left a white (glue-like) residue on the pant leg. The residue was gummy, and did not come out when I laundered the pants.

I returned them and got an instant reship on another pair of the same pant. When I carefully removed the labels the exact same thing happened--white glue-like residue left on the right leg of the pants. I was able to remove the residue with lighter fluid without leaving any permanent color shift. The price I paid was fair but not hard to match at mens' and department stores as they frequently go on sale. Any additional Dockers I purchase will be from a store where I can remove both labels before paying and taking them home. That way I do not have to use any special cleaner to remove a label residue the manufacturer placed on the pant without testing the adhesive used on the label. I suspect the residue stuck to the pant because of warm weather or the pants were more than a few months old. I still like the pant but I do not like to have to correct some other's mistake. Look for them on sale and in California the sales tax must be paid on local purchases or on Amazon--it's a wash! Please note this problem was not Amazon's, it was in the process of manufacturing. Amazon's eagerness to reship and offer top customer service is fantastic.
on April 29, 2013
The first pair got "lost in shipment", which I found out about after calling support because they were late (no notification). To their credit, Amazon shipped another pair immediately. Although I ordered 34x30, and the tag on the pants say 34x30, the pants are so long I'm walking on them. The tag should say 35x34, because that's the actual size they turned out to be. Lesson learned. From now on I'll buy my pants from a store where I can try them on first.
I've modified my previous review because the original pair finally arrived, and was the correct size. Amazon has always treated me well if/when issues arise, thus my upgrade from my original post.
on August 18, 2013
I have been wearing Dockers for years and have always worn the same exact size. However, these run about 1-2 inches too long, making them look shabby with the cuff gathering atop your shoe. Furthermore, if you are not wearing shoes, the cuff drags on the floor.

Overall, I love Dockers. However, if you purchase these, make sure that you buy the shorter than you usually do.
on February 26, 2013
I have had a hard time finding consistency in the fit of the Dockers D2s. I have purchased four pairs and each of the four have a slightly to vastly different fit. Instead of playing the guessing game with the D2s, I purchased 3 pairs of D3s. The fit on the D3 is slightly baggy, but consistent. So I know if I buy my size the fit will be the same for all pairs. The Iron Free is about 80% true. I still have to Iron my pants before I wear them, but being ex-military I might have higher standards regarding wrinkles than most.
on April 7, 2013
I am a grown man with fullback thighs, and the super slim trend in male clothing is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. Enter "Dockers classic fit D3s." I interpret 'classic fit' to mean a cut of clothing intended to fit the normal shape of male human beings since the beginning of time. If Michaelangelo's David ever wanted to wear pants, he would wear these pants. Justin Beiber or the hipster brewing lattes at your local starbucks? Not so much. Anyway, I buy these D3s by the dozens b/c I have to wear dress pants to work everyday, and these are the only ones currently being sold anywhere on Earth that actually fit. You're not going to find a better price for these than on Amazon so just buy them already.
on August 21, 2017
on January 19, 2013
I have bought many pairs of Dockers pants and I have been generally satisfied with this line of product. Fit is consistent and colors are pretty much what you expect. The length runs true to size for me.
on October 6, 2012
New does not mean better. I bought a closet full of these pants several years ago. I was looking to replace worn pairs with the same product, probably will not be buying these pants to replace the old (better) ones.
The fabric is not the same quality. It is a more open weave, it does not have the same ability to ward of spots, such as a spot of your lunch wiping clean.
Their is only a button versus a button an clasp. The old style hung nicer.
Not $40 pants. I'd buy them in the $25 to $30 range.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.