Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 14, 2011
I should have read the updated reviews more carefully. Buyer beware and that's my fault. I've ordered these pants in the past and they were indeed a heavier, higher quality material with a metal zipper. There is a major change in these pants and they are not nearly the item they were last year (or so). These are similar to the product you find at BJ's or Costco at $19 to $29 retail.

Both Docker's and Amazon (if they knew) should have clearly stated these are different items and that they do not have metal zippers. These are clearly plastic zippers even though the item header lists "black metal".

Buyer beware.
on December 1, 2010
I've worn these type of Dockers for years as part of my work ensemble. In the past, these pants seemed affordable, durable and comfortable...but no longer. I just received two pair from Amazon recently and I was very disappointed with the current quality of these pants for the price. The Dockers brand now uses nylon zippers and what appears to be thinner material. Anyone that has experience with nylon zippers, a few times in the dryer and they're toast. I guess it's time to look for another maker of this type of dress pant.
on January 6, 2013
I had ordered Dockers Cargo Pants a few months ago for my husband, size 34" x 29". They fit perfectly and my husband loves them. He decided he would like a couple pair of dress casual Dockers for Christmas. I searched the Dockers website again (his size is nearly impossible to find in the stores). I ordered the same size but the above Classic Fit pleated pant, a little dressier than the cargo pants. Well, surprise, a size 34" waist is not the same as the cargo pants. I understand the pants are a different style, but one would think a waistline measurement would be the same! Isn't 34" the same on a tape measure? My husband liked the style and the fabric, but too small. I have returned the pants and will try a size 36" waist and see how they fit. Hopefully, better!
on November 10, 2010
These Docker pants are well made and the color (willow) is a medium brown. Although it says "iron free," I still gave them a quick touch-up before my husband wore them to work, but that is my preference. You easily could get away without any ironing if wearing them in a casual situation.
on May 13, 2013
The stitching throughout this garment was unbelievably bad. The button holes on the back pockets were a total mess. Frayed stitching elsewhere as well. I have bought many, many pairs of dockers throughout the years and never seen anything quite so bad. Bought another pair in a different color at the same time and it was the exact same story. This review also appears under the other pair I bought. Returning them today.
on July 13, 2013
This is not a negative review. These pants are great. They fit perfectly, which is why I have eight pairs of them -- three of which are about to be retired after 5+ years of use. While these are great pants, I have found them to be thinner and less sturdy than the same style I purchased years ago. It is possible that what used to be the standard version is now the higher, more expensive version. I'm not sure, but the bottom line is these are still a great pair of pants and I will continue to buy them.
Enthusiast: Cookingon December 10, 2013
This are nice pants and I was sorry they did not fit. I found them too tight in the crotch and they did not come in a long rise, so I had no choice but to return them.
on July 11, 2013
I wear a 32x30 in virtually every pair of pants I own. But the second after I put these on I knew they were too small. They were tight almost like a pair of jeans which doesn't make sense for khakis.

Dockers really needs to be more clear about their styles and sizing. I have a pair of D3 Dockers I bought earlier this year, 32x30, and they fit perfectly. So I figured it would be safe to buy another pair of D3 32x30 online. Wrong, the fit is totally different.
on March 4, 2013
These pants have a slightly more casual look than some others, mainly because the wrinkle protection is not very strong.

PROS:

- Durability: After putting these pants through ten wash cycles, the durability of the wrinkle protection seems to be holding up fairly well.

CONS:

- Weak Wrinkle Protection: The wrinkle protection itself could be stronger. The pants have a more casual look when not ironed, because the wrinkle protection is not perfect.
on January 9, 2014
I thought I ordered the right size but it is smaller than the dimensions written on the label and on the website. Bit of disappointment there but the quality is excellent. The stitch is excellent, it has pocket of iPhone or keys inside the regular pocket and it has nice bands and buttons. It is wrinkle free, for the most part, and looks great. I wish they are more accurate on dimensions they give.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.