Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 746 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 793 reviews
on March 27, 2017
I bought this (type of) belt before at a store (maybe Mervyn's) but in a larger size (think I couldn't find smaller then probably). Went online to to find a smaller version and that I did. However, this shorter one is a tad on the short side, just enough to loop over belt loop to provide a snug fit with little left for overlap unlike most belts. So that's both good and bad. My longer one was a bit too much overlap. Also, this belt is sized 30/75, I have 2 other belts of that size, and they have more overlap, so that's interesting to note, that 30/75 isn't always the same length necessarily.

The great part of this type of belt is the many holes so it's more adjustable, and the braided design I think would make it more longer lasting and durable.

Sadly the one I received from the merchant had a rusty buckle, not shiny like the long one I have. Maybe it was in warehouse storage for too long.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon February 9, 2017
I love these belts. It seems to me that the holes in regular belts are always in the wrong spot, but with this braided belt you can adjust the belt to any size you want/need.

I also like that the belt is dressy enough for work and casual enough for anytime wear.

The construction is good and should hold up well for some time. I've had mine for 2 months now and I love it.

I recommend buying a belt 4" longer than your waist size though. That way you have enough belt to reach the first belt loop of most pants.

When this one wears out I will be buying another!

5 stars for looks and comfort
on July 17, 2017
I love my husband's tan Dockers belt with jeans so I ordered another one for when the old one wears out. Apparently, the color now being shipped is the brown one which I don't like with jeans near as well. It's obvious when compared side-by-side.

Ordered a replacement. Same problem. Finally went to a local store and found a duplicate to his: but also noted the store is also selling those brown Docker's belts now marked tan. Guess, that's one way of trying to get get rid of something that wasn't so popular.
on May 6, 2017
Lost some weight, so needed to replace my size 36 of this belt with a size 34. This is the 4th Dockers braided belt I've purchased over the years. A few words of caution: if you clip something onto the belt, like a cell phone holder, mp3 player, or knife holder, the individual leather braids can tear. Also, if you have short belt loops, this may not be the belt for those pants; it's a fatty!
on May 10, 2017
Not sure I understand the negative reviews. I have had a few of these over the years. Yeah, they fray over time, but I really like having all the available holes so it fits well regardless of where the pants you're wearing fit on your hips. It is not top grade leather, but probably no one will know and you aren't paying Coach prices.
on May 30, 2015
This is somewhere around the 8th time I've purchased this particular belt (in both black and brown) since it was introduced over a decade ago. Obviously I've loved it. This time around there are some changes to the design. First off, the belt itself is wider. I imagine that's to stick with fashion, but I personally don't like it. It isn't extremely wide, but wide enough that it won't fit or is tight in the belt hoops of some pants/shorts. Also, the belt is softer than previously. It actually feels like higher quality leather. At first, I thought that was great. Now, just one month later, I'm starting to see fraying on the belt. Normally I get a little over a year from these belts (it's my go-to about half the time, so it will see upwards of 200 wearings a year) and it takes 6-9 months to start seeing signs of wear. I'm really bummed that I'll have to find a replacement to what was hands down my favorite belt.
on May 7, 2014
I was immediately struck by how light this belt is when I unpackaged it. To mean that says that it is probably not going to be as durable as I had hoped. I have a similar belt that weights at least twice as much which I think probably means that the leather in my old belt is of higher quality.

Pros:

Looks nice.
Can be buckled anywhere as there are holes the entice length of the belt.

Cons:

Feels cheaply made.
The buckled could be a little more rounded (I am a big guy and it can dig into me a little when I sit forward).
on October 16, 2016
It does the job. It is good quality. It is a replacement for an identical belt, however the price at Amazon is much better than at Kohls. Good quality leather.

Update: The belt did not last long at all. Bought in Oct 2016 and had to replace the belt by Dec 2016. The weaving of the leather by the belt holes is separating. This belt was not bought for a heavy person that would stretch out the belt holes. He is a slim man that is constantly pulling up his pants, so it is not because of the belt being set too tight. So it appears the leather being used is a cheaper quality. Unfortunate as this once was a good quality belt.
on April 23, 2013
I purchased this same size belt maybe 5 years ago at a Dockers store in a mall; and I've worn it an average of one day per week. It is now starting to fray along the edges, so I ordered a replacement belt from Amazon. This replacement is more flexible than the belt I got from Dockers, and that addressed the only concern I had about the first belt. This belt allows me to adjust tightness around my waist for many events, such as: When standing up I can easily tighten the belt so it stays over my hips, and when sitting down I can loosen the belt for added comfort. When putting on a quilted shirt (say if the weather cools off) I can tuck it in my trousers and loosen the belt; when removing the shirt (say if I'm being more active) I can easily tighten the belt. I have a braided belt that does not have actual buckle holes all along it's spine like this Dockers belt has, yet I can adjust tightness with the braided belt; however, it is tricky getting the buckle rod (?) through the webbing and centered on the braided belt; plus, the braided belt looks frayed along the area where the buckle rod has gone in and out many times. The Dockers belt does not show wear around the holes where the buckle rod is placed. Of course, you can always adjust the tightness of a belt with holes every inch or so; however, each pair of trousers has a different thickness of material between the belt and your body; therefore, this belt with holes every quarter inch along its entire length provides maximum adjustability for every pair of trousers.
on May 6, 2017
I've had several of this exact belt. It feels good and looks good. The reason for the 4 stars is that it wears out at the buckle after a season of use. However, I still buy another because I like them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.