Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _fab _fab _fab  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 664 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 706 reviews
on February 28, 2015
It is 2 inches shorter than all other belts marked as that same size. It is also bending along the line of the holes. Like the top edge wants to mate with the bottom edge. I have been wearing this style of belt (sold by Wal-Mart) for many years. THIS is the first one to EVER do that. I expected better that that from the Dockers Name. The belt is also 3 mm narrower than other belts I have owned. I purchased this item on January 12, 2015 and it already has an elongated hole and deep crease under the buckle. I suspect I will not get more than 3-4 months of daily use before it breaks. I will not purchase this brand again.

*********Update****4/24/15***********
The belt unraveled at one of the holes about a month ago and consistently snags on the belt loops as I put it on and take it off. Now several holes are stretching and look as if they will fail in the near future. I have pictures. One picture also illustrates the bowing that I mentioned previously.
review image review image review image
on December 6, 2014
NOT 100% LEATHER. Upon receipt looked at back of tab and it says "leather tab, MANMADE LACING". I confirmed the model number with a previous Dockers's belt and the model number was identical but the older belt had "bonded leather. The belts are made in China and Dockers has obviously gone with a cheaper product but still used the same product number. Dockers should be ashamed. I don't feel that Amazon misrepresented it but I am returning the belt.
on February 1, 2013
According to the product description the belt is "genuine leather", but the belt I received is labelled "LEATHER TAB" with "BONDED LACING." Bonded lacing may contain ground up bits of leather or no leather at all. If you're looking for a genuine leather belt look elsewhere. With the exception of the tab, the belt is not genuine leather.
review image
22 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2017
I bought this (type of) belt before at a store (maybe Mervyn's) but in a larger size (think I couldn't find smaller then probably). Went online to to find a smaller version and that I did. However, this shorter one is a tad on the short side, just enough to loop over belt loop to provide a snug fit with little left for overlap unlike most belts. So that's both good and bad. My longer one was a bit too much overlap. Also, this belt is sized 30/75, I have 2 other belts of that size, and they have more overlap, so that's interesting to note, that 30/75 isn't always the same length necessarily.

The great part of this type of belt is the many holes so it's more adjustable, and the braided design I think would make it more longer lasting and durable.

Sadly the one I received from the merchant had a rusty buckle, not shiny like the long one I have. Maybe it was in warehouse storage for too long.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon February 9, 2017
I love these belts. It seems to me that the holes in regular belts are always in the wrong spot, but with this braided belt you can adjust the belt to any size you want/need.

I also like that the belt is dressy enough for work and casual enough for anytime wear.

The construction is good and should hold up well for some time. I've had mine for 2 months now and I love it.

I recommend buying a belt 4" longer than your waist size though. That way you have enough belt to reach the first belt loop of most pants.

When this one wears out I will be buying another!

5 stars for looks and comfort
on May 7, 2014
I was immediately struck by how light this belt is when I unpackaged it. To mean that says that it is probably not going to be as durable as I had hoped. I have a similar belt that weights at least twice as much which I think probably means that the leather in my old belt is of higher quality.

Pros:

Looks nice.
Can be buckled anywhere as there are holes the entice length of the belt.

Cons:

Feels cheaply made.
The buckled could be a little more rounded (I am a big guy and it can dig into me a little when I sit forward).
on November 26, 2014
Great belt for the money. Had it for about a year and it is just starting to show wear and tear (a piece is finally starting to separate above the hole). These are great for people like me who are constantly gaining/losing weight and can never seem to find the right hole. Recommend for durability, price, and even style.
on March 8, 2017
I ordered a size 40. It arrived on time and was labeled Size 40. It was short. I measured it against other size 40 belts I have... it is almost three inches shorter than other size 40 belts. If you order, make sure you allow for a short belt.
on March 9, 2017
Great belt as the holes are close enough to get the right fit but the material is not good wears out in 6-8 months of use. I have a Banana Republic made with real leather that's twenty years old and still good
on March 30, 2017
Only time will tell if it lasts, but it seems to be of good quality. I love the look.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.