Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 51-60 of 1,353 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,429 reviews
on December 27, 2013
I now own three pairs of these Dockers Alpha khakis. I generally wear a 33-34 in pants. The size 33 pair I ordered seemed to shrink a bit after washing and drying. I can still wear them, and do, but they're admittedly a bit tight. I also ordered two more pairs of these pants from the Dockers website in size 34. These did not shrink that I've noticed after washing and drying, and they fit well, but these could actually do with a little shrinking for a perfect fit.

I love these pants. I wear them to work and they look nice with an oxford cloth button down and tie. I wear them to parties and out on the town. They look great with boots or sneakers. Sometimes I'll cuff or pin-roll the legs for a different style and it works really well with the slim silhouette of these pants. The slimness of the pants is just right. They give off a modern, well put together look without looking like unflattering skinny jeans. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
on April 18, 2017
Even though I didn't realize it when I placed the order, these were "Slim, Tapered". Tried them on and was thrilled with the fit. At 70yrs young, I never thought I'd be wearing "Slim, Tapered"....
on April 7, 2013
SIZING: 2/5
I bought a pair of these in 30x32. I tried them on, and the waist seemed large. Using a tape measure, I found out the actual measurement is 32x32. Other reviews say there is no vanity sizing and these pants run true to size, but I did not find that to be the case. I will be returning.

COLOR: 3.5/5
In the pictures, the "New British Khaki" which I ordered appears light tan. In actuality, though, it is darker. I would say it is closer to the Kangaroo color in real life.

FABRIC: 4/5
It is stiff and is very rough to the touch, just as stated on the product description. I suspect it will become softer over time, as jeans do. It does not feel cheap, as some reviewers say, but does not feel expensive either.

FIT: 4/5
The fit is slim but not skinny. I would say it is definitely looser than my Levi's 511s, but also definitely not a straight leg pant. It is looser on me than on the models, but that may have to do with the waist size being 2 inches too large.

Overall, a pretty good casual/ business- casual pair of chinos except for the waist being 2 inches too large.
on July 12, 2015
I ordered 30w 32l in the New British Khaki color and they fit extremely well, as I am 5'11 ~140lbs. Sizing is pretty close to true, as I wear essentially the same size among all of my pants. These were no different, however the length is a liiitttle more than I expected, but that's nothing a tailor or rolling the cuffs can't fix. Aside from that, the fit is excellent. . Color is a little darker than the pic.

I would have absolutely no qualms in ordering another pair of these for $20-$30. The majority of the time they are much more expensive where I live.

- Paul Blart, your internet savior
on June 5, 2016
I love this style and own 2 pairs now. I will be buying more. I like the fit and the quality. Somewhere between khaki and keeps...

I'm wearing them comfortably now as I type this!
review image
on May 28, 2013
This is a great modern fit with a slim, but not too tight profile. The construction on these pants is solid. the gravel color is true to its photo. My one "gripe"...I don't have thick legs, but do cycle on a daily basis and the thigh area can be a little snug, but that's to be expected on a slim fit cut. Just something to keep a eye out for if you are a little more active. That being said, I own two pairs of pants in this cut.
on November 30, 2015
Probably the best fitting khakis I've ever worn. There's no Jim Harbaugh effect here – they fit great through the leg, just enough room so you never feel constricted but slim enough to be super-modern, and the waist, seat, and thigh are all what you'd expect from a slim fit pair of pants. These feel just like my pair of Levi's 513 jeans, with just a little bit smaller leg opening at the bottom. Works great for both casual wear and dressier circumstances. I actually wore these to a job interview with a major cable news station – and got the job!
on March 14, 2016
Love Dockers, but I get confused with all the different lines they produce. I'm still trying to figure out the differences. I have a pair thaty states Alpha slim, and the ones I purchased are slim tapered. The slim seems to be more snug, and a bit more comfortable.
on July 26, 2014
My son loves this brand and fit. He is a lean college student. The color "New Blue" is brighter than he likes however, so these will be exchanged for a more subtle color. Great fit; wonderful in the light weight version too.
on March 26, 2015
Very comfortable. True fit. Very versatile.
I've bought several of the D1 Alpha Khakis at this point and they have all but replaced jeans in my wardrobe. Can easily be dressed up or down for the occasion and are always appropriate.
I wouldn't say they are snug but they have that perfect almost tailored fit that looks good and feels good.
I would highly recommend. I even plan on adding a few more myself.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.