FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns
- Belt: 75% Polypropylene/25% Rubber, Trim: 100% Leather
- Braided 35 mm elastic belt with leather loop and tab
- Brushed metallic buckle
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
|1 3/16 in. Glazed Top Braided Belt||1 1/2 In. Leather Bridle Belt||Feather Reversible Stitch Belt||1 3/8 in. Braided-Elastic Belt||Casual Belt with Comfort Stretch||Reversible Casual Belt with Comfort Stretch|
|Material||75% Bonded Leather, 20% Polyester, 5% Leather||100% Leather||100% Other Fibers||75% Polypropylene/25% Rubber||30% Acrylic, 28% Polyurethane, 22% Polyester, 20% Rubber||30% Acrylic, 28% Polyurethane, 22% Polyester, 20% Rubber|
|Color||Black, Tan||Black, Brown, Tan||Black/Brown||Black, Khaki||Black, Tan||Cognac/Black|
The brand docker's stands for casual, quality menswear that can be worn in the office as well as when going out. this big and tall belt will fit men of all shapes and sizes and adds some length for those of us who need a little more room
- Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 3.1 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001G7R0CC
- Item model number: 11DK0323-Khaki-32
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 5, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
While it still fits, it seems to run a bit small. Since there are no holes, that's not a big deal because you can cinch the belt anywhere you need to. However, the end of the tab barely extends to the 1st belt loop, so it can't be tucked in, and that's a bit annoying. All of his belts are a 36 (which has worked both when he's been at the high end and the low end of his weight range). However, this particular belt in a 36 is definitely shorter in overall length than his other 36's. Still works, though.
It works just as well, if not better–once the leather bits break in, the belt is easier to take on and off.
I've found the stretchiness not to make too much of a difference, as compared with non-stretchy belts.