Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 17, 2014
I like these pants for the quality, just the crotch area is too tight for the hydraulics. Looks like I am carrying around a hamster in my pants. Male cameltoe.
on October 31, 2015
These are not slim in any way, they are parachute pants at best. I can't walk down a hallway with out hearing the thunderous claps of these large pants against my get-away-sticks. A terrible product, I will be returning these. Thanks Dockers for ruining my weekend!
on July 23, 2015
Fits perfectly . i wear a size 34 and i ordered the size 34 . no need for a size bigger. But the pants are wide at the foot area . not a slim straight . propably just straight . otherwise sizing is perfect . material is really good .i am 5 ft 9" and 190lb size 34 is perfect for me
on January 16, 2015
Too small. I will send it back.
on October 19, 2013
I had been looking for nice pants for my boyfriend for a while now and I couldn't find anything I liked. I saw these and he liked them, so we bought the apple butter color and the navy in size 34x34. They fit well and looked great on him. The pants arrived in time and material is of good quality. Best of all was the .price! We were very pleased with our purchase.
on October 18, 2013
These fit a little small, though with vanity sizing being different for every manufacturer, who knows what your real size is these days? They fit acceptably well and they look great. An excellent value for sure.
on September 28, 2013
This is a high quality pant, lovely color and very good fitting. Would probably buy the same model in other colors.
on March 25, 2014
Great pants, color is some pallid.. but it's very nice. The combination blue pants with orange Docker logo is very good...
on April 18, 2014
I was expecting a more trim fit. The leg bottoms are oversized. More of a loose and rather sloppy look.
on November 8, 2015
I need to return it. It was too small for my son

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.