Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 761 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 794 reviews
on January 6, 2016
5'8"
160 lbs

I purchased the size 30 waist and I absolutely love these shorts. I like the fabric and the fit. I saw some of the other negative reviews stating that the shorts were too short, but that is the way that these shorts are supposed to fit. They fit me right to the top of the knee cap, which is what I like. When you sit down, they will recede a few inches further away from your knee cap. If this is a problem, maybe these shorts are not for you. In addition, they are somewhat form-fitting around the butt and thighs. If you are overweight, this might also be a problem. The sample model photo that is shown is an accurate depiction of how these shorts will fit.
on September 10, 2016
Excellent quality, great fit and very comfortable. These look a little neater than some cargo shorts. My husband bought them for hiking, but decided that he would use these as his "good" shorts and wear his older shorts for his daily hikes. The shorts washed well and didn't shrink at all.
on June 29, 2015
They are OK shorts. If I had seen them in a store I might have hesitated because I did not realize how incredibly thick the fabric is on these. I guess it means they will hold up better but they are warm around the crotch on me so I wont be wearing them much during the peak 95 degree heat we are having here in Seattle right now. They will do well as spring and fall shorts after the worst of the heat has subsided so I decided not to return them, but I was hoping to have something for this summer heat.
on June 9, 2017
These sre very nice casual shorts with deep pockets. I wish I had known the sizes run large. I recommend a size smaller than what you normally get (exp: 40 buy 38).
on July 2, 2016
The inseam in the shorts I received was not 11" (they were a little less that 10")
Also the seat and crotch is VERY narrow - it is impossible to wear these shorts around the waist as pictured.
Either I received the wrong pair of shorts or Dockers has a serious quality control problem.
I returned these for a refund.
on July 3, 2017
I normally wear a 34 in Dockers. Tried the 34 the first time and they fell down around my knees. Sent it back for a 33 with almost the same results. ended up with a 32 which I haven`t worn since HS. The 32 fit. Like the shorts and would have given 5 stars except for the problem having to send back multiple times.
on September 21, 2015
Don't know what to say except the shorts themselves were great looking, well made, etc., but my husband normally wears a 40 waist and they usually always fit but these didn't come close. I'm not sending them back but just giving them to someone else to wear, but the shorts may have a smaller fit and that might be the problem. He usually wears Wrangler Cargo shorts and this brand might be made a lot smaller instead of a fuller cut like the Wrangler shorts. If you're a slimmer person then I bet they will do fine. Of course my husband could do with losing oh say maybe 30 pounds. LOL Then he could have worn these shorts. LOL again.
on May 25, 2014
These shorts are a little big in the waist and small in the crotch. I don't know who they are made for, but I'm thinking they are made for something that isn't human.
on August 17, 2015
Perfect! It's the second pair I bought on Amazon! I don't even wash them before I wear them...just throw them on... Like I said perfect. After washing held their quality! Oh I almost forgot to to about the little pocket in the front right pocket you know for change or whatever! I'm in Europe now and they have change for 1's and 2's ugh... But the little pocket is ... Here I go again...perfect!
on July 19, 2017
I have been purchasing Docker pants and shorts for years and the fit has always been great for me. My wife likes to press the pants for a neeyer look and prefers I buy the flat front and that is OK with me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.