Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on June 23, 2013
First let start by saying that I am a female teacher and on my feet a good portion of the day. I wanted to stress that because it relates to my main points.

I regularly buy men's socks instead of women's because I need the extra cushion & support that I can find in the men's socks. (Why women's socks are not made this way I do not know.). These socks do have good cushioning and do provide necessary support to my feet. I purchased the set with the white, tan, and black socks, so I am able to wear the variety with all the different pants I wear to school.

One concern I have is that these socks fit me well and I normally wear a women's size 8 B shoe. While this is good for me, if I was going to purchase the socks for a man with an average size shoe, they may be too small. Unless the socks stretch considerably in length and width, I could see them being uncomfortable since they grip around the foot and leg for support. They do have a smaller fit than the other men's socks I have used (again this is good for me, maybe not so for others).
on February 24, 2013
When I initially pulled them on, I thought they were too tight (I wear a size 7 woman’s shoe). On the other hand, they stretch well enough to fit my husband (with bigger feet than me) who likes their snugness. So I guess they really are One Size, provided you like tight-fitting and snug socks. If you don't like tight-fitting socks, these are not for you.

- These socks are very tight around the arch and slightly looser around the toes. The latter part is good, because I like my toes to have some breathing room. But when they say "Arch compression", understand that they really do mean *compression*.
- Quite tall and tight above ankles too, so they won't sag.
- Are thick and seem durable. No shrinking observed after washing.
- Bought these socks as a lightning deal for $20. Good deal.
on March 5, 2016
Liked the socks. They were comfortable.
on March 1, 2013
I wear a size 9 in Mens.

Pros:
Really comfortable even after subsequent washes.

Cons:
Material is starting to thin out after subsequent washes but not to the point where you would get cold feet.
A little bit tight around the foot.
Of course, the logo starts peeling off from the bottoms of the socks after use and wash.

Would I recommend this product?
Despite beginning to thin out (maybe it is because I walk a lot), I would recommend it. No regrets.
on February 24, 2016
These socks are soft and thick. But they are too small for men , my son wears a size 10.5/11 shoes and they were too tight after 1 wash. I was afraid of the circulation on his feet so I bought him different socks and kept these for myself.
on June 26, 2015
I've had these for a couple of months now and they are holding up well. Good quality socks that fit well and don't slide down my to my ankles and no noticeable color fade.
on October 9, 2016
My husband love this socks!
on May 4, 2015
order white got black and white?
on October 15, 2015
snug, some might say tight, around arch. personally i like the arch support feel
on February 23, 2016
Way too large if you wear size 8-10.