|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.47 - $34.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester Twill - 7.25 Ounce
- Machine Wash
- Classic pleated pant featuring slanted pockets at side and button-through welted pockets at seat
- Embroidered logo at back hip
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Cotton twill pants
Zip fly with button and hook closure
Front slant pockets
Rear button welt pockets
Designer tag above back pocket
Pressed leg creases
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CIOAN3U
- Item model number: 46298-P
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 1, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I know the difference between Levis and Dockers, and try not to treat the latter like the former. But the fabric on two pairs of my Dockers gave out after just a few wearings: one at the kneecap, another on the back pocket where I keep my wallet. Both rendered them useless for work.
With this latest pair, the stitching on the left front pocket came undone (or the fabric behind it frayed, I'm not certain), leaving me with a tear that got progressively larger and larger. TRUST ME: I'm not someone who has so much money in his wallet or change in his pocket to make this kinda thing happen by itself!
My bad experiences (and an examination of the product) tells me they're using poor quality fabric and (at least in one case) cutting corners when it comes to craftsmanship.
I've had good luck with Dockers which made me think my first issues were a one-off. Guess I'll know better now?
is barely there after a couple of washings. Other than that, they're pants, so I'll wear them for now.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought these in black and they are a lint magnet. Every time i wear these I have to use a lint remover to clean them and within a couple of hours they have picked up white... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Toppy
I used to love Dockers pleated, but I noticed that they do not last long after you wash them months after. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Feliz
It bothers me that the Dockers don't indicate the D3. They are different than other D3 I have. They have not washed yet so I am not sure about any wrinkle issue.Published 1 month ago by Dennis Hubbard