|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.49 - $72.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 98% Cotton/2% Spandex
- Hook and Bar closure
- Machine Wash
- Flat-front dress pant with permanent crease featuring side slant pockets and button-through besom pockets at seat
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CSJFBBO
- Item model number: 46965
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 18, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
All my previous black pants slowly fade to just barely being discernible from similar navy pants... I have enough trouble telling dark navy/black socks from one-another in the morning, and don't have time for the same with pants. I washed these, when they were brand-new, and threw in some extra of those "color catching" laundry sheets; absolutely nothing on them! I was very surprised that a new pair of black pants held the color that well the first wash. The color-fastness touted in the description is legit- I've washed these a few times already, and the color-staying has surpassed my expectations.
I would recommend they to anything who wants a good pair of low-maintenance pants for work or what-have-you, so long as you don't mind a little more walking-noise, and a bit more static. I think this is due to the synthetic component of the fabric, but they are still breathable and comfy that I don't mind.
Will never buy any other pants as I know these are as described and are high quality.
I contacted Amazon, and as the champs they are, sent a replacement pair. No loose threads on this pair. Again, fit perfectly, and the fabric feels great to the touch. After a few days of wearing the new pants, the stitching near the comfort band tore. It's really in a random spot and I am not entirely sure when it gave or I just didn't notice it. I debating on just sewing it back together or replacing these pair again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got them as a gift for my son. They fit him perfect ! He now looks very professional st his job.Published 16 hours ago by Elva Fischer
I had purchased two pairs of these pants for two different people. They were a perfect fit for each one. They were
really pleased with them.
Love these flat front non-iron Dockers. Great, Fit as expected. Shipped right away.Published 9 days ago by Valeri B. Obryan