|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$22.49 - $50.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester Twill
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Wrinkle-resistant dress pant in flat-front silhouette featuring permanent crease
- Zip fly with button closure
- Side slant pockets and rear welt pockets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
D3 Classic Fit sports a roomy fit through the seat and thigh with a straight leg. Sits naturally at the waist. No Wrinkle finish for a composed look that lasts all day long. Signature Wings and Anchor stitched at back. Side seam hand pockets. Button-through back welt pockets. Belt loop waistband. Zip fly and button closure. 60% cotton, 40% polyester. Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium. Imported.
More than 140 years after inventing the blue jean, one thing is clear: Levi’s clothes are loved by the people who wear them - from presidents to movie stars, farmers to fashion icons, entrepreneurs to the everyman. 'Live in Levi’s’ asserts with confidence and pride that Levi’s clothes are indeed for everybody who’s not just anybody.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 3 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005ZBF4VY
- Item model number: 46247
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 1, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The old pair fit very well. The new pair are too long and a bit baggy. Maybe Dockers has switched factories. Maybe i should switch manufacturers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Seems like a very nice fit (size is what I expected) and the quality looks quite good. I'll probably order more if they wear well.Published 1 day ago by Mark
Love these -- great wear and tear! Bought these for my son for his school uniform and they look great every day. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Jaycee G
I prefer pants that do not ride low around waist, flat front and comfortable. These pants fill that requirement.Published 8 days ago by Jumpmaster
My husband is a car salesman and loves this pair of pants. He says they are very comfortable and flexible, lol. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Morgan