Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,068 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,107 reviews
on March 16, 2017
These pants fit well and come out of the dryer ready to go. Great for business casual and everyday wear. Comfortable with no binding. Ample pockets for most people. Now for a few negatives: The current generation of these Easy Khakis uses material that is thinner and less durable than those I have bought in the past. Darker colors (green and blue) show wear and fading, particularly if you keep keys or a phone in your pocket. Still, for the money they are a good value.
on September 24, 2015
Just another pair of pants I bought that has a short rise therefore they dig into my crotch. I'm 6'6 and 220lbs. The perfect width and length for me is 36x36. That size is hard enough to find as it is. If i were 100lbs heavier I could find 50" waist with a long rise.
on September 4, 2017
They fit OK, but the two front belt loops are too far apart, so the pant waistband tends to move over or under the belt, resulting in a terrible appearance. Fabric is very soft to the hand, but this wrinkles much more easily than prior Dockers. It is harder to iron, too.

I did not notice the substantial shortcomings until after the first wearing. If I had not worn these, I'd return them for a refund. In fact I bought another pair in another color. Those are going back now.
on May 17, 2017
Thank you for suggesting another color, can't go wrong with black. It's perfect fit and color is great. Great price, arrived on time.
More important thanks to the seller for making an exchange so pleasant it's nice to have a seller make a transaction so nice, will be back for more!
Debralynn
on October 6, 2015
I normally buy Dockers Men's Never Iron Essential Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front Pant in 32x30 and they fit fine in the waist and a little baggy in the legs, and the Dockers Men's Never-Iron Essential Straight Fit Flat Front Pant in 32x30 are a little tight in the legs but fine in the waist, so basing this on those sizes I got 32x30 in these. Nope, tight fit in the legs and tight in the waist. Thankfully they have free returns on these.

Also, the fabric just feels cheap compared to the Essential's line from Dockers.
on September 23, 2016
With the availability of the Dockers D3 Khakis so poor in the stores near me, I've started to order them online, often paying more but this time they were 50% off so I bought two, including this "sand" colored pair. I'm between sizes but they fit as expected (slightly tight, but they look better than the next size up which are a little baggy). So I like the fit, the buttoned front and buttoned left rear billfold pocket. Only issue was that the zipper wasn't closing 100% unless I gave it an extra tug to get it up that last inch, and I don't think it's my tummy.
on April 1, 2016
For some reason these have an odd cut in the crotch and leg area. The beltline fits great but if you try to squat, or take a knee in these it feel like they are going to rip apart. I don't THINK I have freakishly large legs...but this might be something those with muscular legs might want to keep in mind.
on April 20, 2017
The D3 Pants are comfortable and have a nice appearance. They wear well and do not wrinkle. I also have D2's but I "outgrew" them unfortunately.
on August 23, 2015
After Levi's switched their classic jeans to a lighter weight denim, I didn't really know what to expect when I ordered these Dockers (also a Levi's brand). I was pleasantly surprised and really pleased with the quality of the construction and fabric of these pants. They look great and have a great soft feel. The cut and fabric allow them to look great whether wearing them as casual with a polo shirt or more formally as slacks with a button-down. The can also be machine washed and dried with no ironing. I would definitely buy them again.
on March 4, 2014
I bought these since I was getting a little small for my old D3 38x32s. I bought these online without trying them on, hoping they would be a good fit. As soon as they arrived I tried them on and was happy with them. They've been washed probably five or six times and they seem like they haven't shrunk at all.

I will note that these khakis feel softer to the touch than my old D3s (granted I've owned them for close to two years but I still don't remember them being this soft). I guess you could take this as a good thing or a bad thing but personally, to me it makes no difference.

I couldn't even complain about the price since they were on sale through Amazon. I will be purchasing at least two more different colors since I'm so happy with them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.