Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 931 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 964 reviews
on March 8, 2016
I have a dozen pair of D3's, many purchased on Amazon, so I was not as cautious as I should have been when I saw the attractive price and bought these. All D3's are labelled / permanently tagged as such and are 100% cotton. These are simply tagged "Easy Khaki / Classic Fit" and are 60% cotton / 40% polyester. The fabric is much thinner than my "real" D3's so it remains to be seen how well they hold up. Very disappointing since they are sold by Amazon, not a third party.
on November 13, 2015
I like this particular one but you have to be careful about ordering dockers online. Not all D3s are made equal - it seems like there are differences between colours and between the makes (Asian vs. Latin American). Some make for a closer fit around the waist so you're better off buying these in a store so you get a chance to try them out. Also, some fade faster than others so there is a distinct lack of quality control.
on May 21, 2017
I've had several great pairs of Dockers pants I've bought in the past few years that keep their like new look. This pair (60 cotton/40) was washed once and the crease is simply completely gone and doesn't seem to be anti-wrinkle at all and is already starting to fade. The material is *much* thinner than my other Dockers pants too which makes me suspicious. It looks and washes like the dockers from 15 years ago. I looked at the tag and it looks nothing like the tag on my other Dockers that I wear for work. (Made in Bangladesh) It looks like the super old style of tags. I'm seriously thinking I may have gotten a super old pair not made like the ones today. NOT HAPPY. I guess I am going to get one of the pairs that are 98% cotton because all my other ones that wear amazingly well all have 80-98% cotton. I am assuming that now it's washed I'm stuck with it... I guess I need to pay more attention to the material blend.
on April 21, 2017
I gave these a shot to save $5 over the Signature Khaki 100% cotton D3 pants. Big mistake. The material feels cheap and the 32" waist was more like 30", 31" at best. I still have 5 pairs of the Signature Khakis, but some are just too worn out. I just placed an order for another pair which cost another $5, but it's worth it. I've been wearing those for 8 years now and any changes they make are very minor. Stick with what you know I guess.
on April 16, 2015
The pants I ordered were Dockers Men's Easy Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front Pants. I had ordered them before, and they were perfect. I hit "buy it again," and ordered the exact same pants. I received a different Dockers style. They fit fine, and I'm keeping them, but they are slightly different in style and fabric. It's not a problem, because they are just part of a work uniform. I'm only writing this review so that anyone reading it has a "heads up."
on August 21, 2013
Everything about these pants was great,except for a missing belt loop,and this will require my sowing on a belt loop from another pair of pants that I'm not using any more.With a big gap between loops,your belt will sag or slip,and not do a good job as a belt.I reach into my left back pocket for my wallet,and my pants want to come off.

If I got these pants at a nearby store I would have taken them back for an exchange or refund.Because these pants were mail order,I won't go to the trouble.I really need the pants more than an exchange which could be no better or worse,and a customer cannot wear a refund.

If the the seller is knowingly buying defective clothing on the cheap so he can increase his profits,then he should be booted off Amazon as a seller...Internet commerce depends so much on trust because customers pay for stuff in advance,which requires a lot of trust.

Producers will sell defective products for below wholesale to sellers who are cynical enough to buy it,then these unscrupulous sellers represent these defective products as normal with no mention of defects,and often it's for the same price as non-defective products.

I have washed the pants cold and tumbled dried with very little if any shrinkage...Yep,if it weren't for the defect,my review would have been a lot shorter and all positive.Shame on the seller.
on January 17, 2017
purchased these pants because I already had a pair. They are a great fit with ample room in the thighs and seat, no more creeping up, like other pants. . I have a hard time getting a comfortable fit due to having an actual derriere and muscled thighs, and so far these are the only pants that fit correctly and are comfortable. Great pants!
on September 11, 2014
I recently bought a bunch of pants - some Dockers and some other brands - some regular waist, other's elastic waist.

Out of the 4 or so brands of pants I purchased, these D3 flat fronts were the best by far. Comfortable, good sized pockets, clean looking and sharp. One other pair of pants had pockets so short inside that my phone would fall out virtually every time I sat down. On the elastic waist, it was a pain to insert my belt each time as it was catching on the elastic channel.

The Dockers pants are simple, good looking, functional and probably the best value out there.
on April 16, 2017
I work in an office environment and wear slacks to work pretty mug everyday. I found years ago that Dockers slacks were the way to go and recently wore out my Navy pair so I replaced them. This time I also purchased a grey pair as well though and I love the color! They look very professional and feel comfortable to wear. I will continue to buy Dockers pants as they provide the best value. I now have Navy, grey, brown, and khaki pairs and love the variety of colors.
on September 1, 2015
I bought a pair of these a few months ago and they are really great!!! However these I just received are not the same quality as my previous pair. The material does not seem as durable and the sizing is WAY off!!! Do not waist your time with these. I am not sure where Amazon is getting their products from, but they really need to be more discerning about the quality of the product they are selling. No wonder these pants were so cheap.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.