Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,074 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,113 reviews
on September 24, 2015
Just another pair of pants I bought that has a short rise therefore they dig into my crotch. I'm 6'6 and 220lbs. The perfect width and length for me is 36x36. That size is hard enough to find as it is. If i were 100lbs heavier I could find 50" waist with a long rise.
on April 1, 2016
For some reason these have an odd cut in the crotch and leg area. The beltline fits great but if you try to squat, or take a knee in these it feel like they are going to rip apart. I don't THINK I have freakishly large legs...but this might be something those with muscular legs might want to keep in mind.
on February 27, 2016
I know it can be hard to find good pants on here can be difficult. I can tell you that as of Feb 2016 these pants are good quality (feel durable, no loose threads or damaged seams) and consistent sizing (I ordered 3 pair, all are spot-on). I will say that 2 colors showed up tagged as 'easy khaki' and 1 showed up tagged as 'D3 Classic Fit'. However all were flat front, correct 'style' and except for the D3's having slightly different stitching inside the waist as far as I can tell they were identical. We'll have to see how long these ones last.
on July 25, 2017
Not the same as the Dockers I purchased from a local retail store. These don't have the shiny reflection in the material of the normal dress pants. The material is more like sweat pants than dress pants. I have learned my lesson. Don't purchase dress pants on line. Go to the store to ensure that you are getting dress pants. These look and feel a little too relaxed and not like pants that are for a work office.
on March 28, 2016
Dockers has changed the fabric on their new classic fit which is thinner and does not feel as nice as the old fabric. The waist is slightly smaller on these new style of classic fit as well. I feel confident in giving these recommendations because I wear slacks out quickly due to the nature of my profession and find myself buying new ones about every 4 months. If the new Dockers do not wear as well as the old style I will start looking for a new pair of slacks. The fabric feels cheaper than before and only time will tell how they wear.
on August 25, 2017
So I guess I have to take into consideration that these are only $20 Khakis but still people. The cloth on these are so thin that there is no chance of them being durable. Also a heavy fabric can maintain a state free of wrinkles for quite some time. These are like wrapping black bandannas around your legs then sitting in them for a while and seeing if they are wrinkly. Do your self a favor for a more professional office look skip the Easy Khaki and move on over to the Signature line. As long as they haven't changed those yet of course. Hope this helps.
on April 13, 2015
These Dockers fit as expected. My husband buys the same ones every time. Just different colors. He wears them for a few years until they rip in the seam of the pants. He doesn't wear the same pair every day - he has like nine or ten pairs. The darker colors do tend to pick up lint in the wash from other clothes easily though. They do wash and dry well without shrinking. Fit comfortably all day.
on March 27, 2016
My husband has worn the same size and brand of pants on a daily basis for years. This order the pants are cut a bit smaller because he has not gained weight. Not enough to send them back, but it's obvious something has changed in the manufacturing. The fabric seems different too.....heavier and stiffer than ever before. I wish they would go back to what they were before.
on April 13, 2016
Exactly as advertised.
I don't know why there are so many negative comments about these pants. They delivered what I ordered.
One guy said that all D3 Dockers are supposed to be 100% cotton. That's not true. D3 is the cut/fit of the pants but you can get D3 cotton/poly blend. Some are Easy Khaki and some aren't. The only negative to these pants is the person buying them and not knowing what they're ordering.
on September 17, 2014
Thought there would be a metal hook clasp along with the button but I was wrong. I had bought these and a "Midnight Heather" pair of the same Easy D3 Classic and come to find out one pair was made in Haiti one in Japan "really". I guess Levi Strauss is spreading their wealth. The Haiti made pair fit my plump rump a little looser than the Japan made. The pants do loose there crisp creases when washed and hung up. The creases are still there just not as pronounced. So you will need to iron in order to get that bold cut look at the creases.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.