Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,017 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,053 reviews
VINE VOICEon August 22, 2017
As a tall, thin man, I have difficulty buying trousers off-the-rack at most stores. I have many pairs of jeans, because I can get extended sizes readily at ranch and western-wear stores. But I wanted a nice pair of professional-looking khakis. Thankfully, these have everything I need: sturdy without being heavy, with a good drape over slim thighs. Measurements that add up reliably with what I'm accustomed to and need. And a clean, polished look. Pair these khakis with an appropriately colored belt and shoes, and I'm already more than halfway to having an outfit suitable for work, church, or a date. This was everything I hoped to get from a pair of khakis, and I didn't even have to try them on, they fit straight from the package. So clean and wonderful.
on April 16, 2017
I work in an office environment and wear slacks to work pretty mug everyday. I found years ago that Dockers slacks were the way to go and recently wore out my Navy pair so I replaced them. This time I also purchased a grey pair as well though and I love the color! They look very professional and feel comfortable to wear. I will continue to buy Dockers pants as they provide the best value. I now have Navy, grey, brown, and khaki pairs and love the variety of colors.
on August 21, 2013
Everything about these pants was great,except for a missing belt loop,and this will require my sowing on a belt loop from another pair of pants that I'm not using any more.With a big gap between loops,your belt will sag or slip,and not do a good job as a belt.I reach into my left back pocket for my wallet,and my pants want to come off.

If I got these pants at a nearby store I would have taken them back for an exchange or refund.Because these pants were mail order,I won't go to the trouble.I really need the pants more than an exchange which could be no better or worse,and a customer cannot wear a refund.

If the the seller is knowingly buying defective clothing on the cheap so he can increase his profits,then he should be booted off Amazon as a seller...Internet commerce depends so much on trust because customers pay for stuff in advance,which requires a lot of trust.

Producers will sell defective products for below wholesale to sellers who are cynical enough to buy it,then these unscrupulous sellers represent these defective products as normal with no mention of defects,and often it's for the same price as non-defective products.

I have washed the pants cold and tumbled dried with very little if any shrinkage...Yep,if it weren't for the defect,my review would have been a lot shorter and all positive.Shame on the seller.
on March 16, 2017
These pants fit well and come out of the dryer ready to go. Great for business casual and everyday wear. Comfortable with no binding. Ample pockets for most people. Now for a few negatives: The current generation of these Easy Khakis uses material that is thinner and less durable than those I have bought in the past. Darker colors (green and blue) show wear and fading, particularly if you keep keys or a phone in your pocket. Still, for the money they are a good value.
on September 24, 2015
Just another pair of pants I bought that has a short rise therefore they dig into my crotch. I'm 6'6 and 220lbs. The perfect width and length for me is 36x36. That size is hard enough to find as it is. If i were 100lbs heavier I could find 50" waist with a long rise.
on January 21, 2017
They fit my husband, size 34, very nicely. The Dockers are cut very flattering, not too tight, but not baggy, thank you. He likes the flat front, while he is not skinny, often those pants with pleats are just not flattering whatsoever. They can be dressed up or casual. Glad Amazon carries both Dockers pants & shorts. Tried so many other brands and these hold up, washing, color, shape, as well or better than many.
on April 15, 2015
I wanted to replace a few pair of pants that I bought a few years ago and had worn out. I made sure to buy the SAME size, SAME style and everything. D3, classic fit. I expected to receive an identical, albeit newer and less worn, product. I loved them, so I ordered new ones in a few different colors.

The material is different--much more coarse and stiffer than before. The hem is shorter by about half an inch--and that wasn't just this color. All of the new ones that came were different from the originals. After the first wash, they all also shrunk even more, so now they're completely useless. Looks like Dockers has made some changes to the product design.

Lesson learned--don't buy clothes where you can't try them on.
on May 17, 2017
Thank you for suggesting another color, can't go wrong with black. It's perfect fit and color is great. Great price, arrived on time.
More important thanks to the seller for making an exchange so pleasant it's nice to have a seller make a transaction so nice, will be back for more!
Debralynn
on October 6, 2015
I normally buy Dockers Men's Never Iron Essential Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front Pant in 32x30 and they fit fine in the waist and a little baggy in the legs, and the Dockers Men's Never-Iron Essential Straight Fit Flat Front Pant in 32x30 are a little tight in the legs but fine in the waist, so basing this on those sizes I got 32x30 in these. Nope, tight fit in the legs and tight in the waist. Thankfully they have free returns on these.

Also, the fabric just feels cheap compared to the Essential's line from Dockers.
on February 4, 2015
Warning: The product (Umber) is greener in color than depicted in the photo on Amazon.

That said, the pants fit well enough and are comfortable.

These pants have faded into a light green quite a bit sooner than I expected so I am looking to replace them already. I usually wear pants until they start showing wear in the crotch, cuffs, and seams but I don't think these will make it that far since they're too faded.

Bottom line: they're not performing to my expectations based on my past experience with Dockers pants, the color was greener than depicted, but the pants fit me well and the fit was as expected.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.