Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 14, 2017
The feel of these pants is great. The material is so soft, it almost feels like felt. The fit and cut are perfect, and the pants can go without ironing, an essential quality. Perfect for work or casual. I love the olive green color -- a little greener than the photo. Priced right, too!
on November 25, 2017
The zipper broke after two months and after the return window. I've been wearing Docker's for twenty years and have never had a zipper break on me but the first time I ordered on line it did.
on December 13, 2014
I had been looking to refresh my wardrobe recently and knew that the Dockers would be a good style for me. I have enjoyed Dockers shoes, pants and shirts and was just waiting for the right opportunity. I was a little disappointed that the waist to crouch drop was tighter than expected, but workable. I love everything else about them. Thanks for the "Deals" email alert which put me on to this sale.
on September 10, 2016
They fit my husband well. The fabric is very comfortable. Next time I will order the ones with a hook closure instead of a button. That was my fault for not reading more closely though. I will order more in the future since my husband likes Dockers and the price is good.
on June 3, 2017
I like it that they had a lot of different lengths instead of just even lengths.
on September 4, 2017
This is a great pair of basic black slacks for the office. My workplace is business casual, and these are just as comfortable as jeans - perhaps even more so - but are a bit more formal.
on November 4, 2017
Great Docker pants, but these are not D3 as stated in the description. I have D3s and theses do not have the same stitching, D3 tag or texture as my original D3s. But I know they will suffice as I prefer Dockers.
on May 16, 2017
When you find something you like stick to it. The style works perfect for me.
Only issue with Black color is lint can stick a little but easily fixed with a lint roller.
on March 15, 2013
I was a little disappointed when I received these pants, particularly since they carried the Dockers logo. The color was right as was the fit. But there were little strings of threads sticking out all over that I had to trim before I could wear them. I tried to iron out the wrinkles that were there because of folding, but, after more than 30 minutes of ironing they were still there. Considering Dockers reputation, the workmanship seemed a little shoddy. Maybe Dockers should be a little better at quality control on the jobs they farm out to out of the country groups.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 17, 2017
not much pocket room but a good fit otherwise. (interpretation: these are not cargo pants, they are slim fitted fashion pants. your balls will not have room to swing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.