Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Men's New Iron-Free Flat-Front Khaki Pant
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

on August 5, 2014
The Never Iron "Essential" Dockers have been my go to pants for years. Great for work. I decided to try the Iron Free which is essentially the same fit with minor differences in the fly. Both have button and hook attachments with a little different design. The Never Iron is 100% cotton while the Iron Free is 80%. The Never Iron feels a bit nicer, but looks are about the same, and with different color options on both pants you can have more options. I'm happy with these pants and they really don't feel like a step down. I'm also happy that Dockers added the 34x31 size, as the 34x32 was always a fraction long and I wore the pants out by stepping on them occasionally. That said I subtracted a star because I had to return one of the three pairs I ordered. All were the same size but one was very tight while the other two fit perfect. The foil color was the tight one, though I doubt the issue was color related.
on December 21, 2013
I hate, hate, HATE ironing. I also don't like wearing pants to work that develop wrinkles throughout the day. I have liked my previous D3 Classic Fit Dockers, but wanted the never-iron wrinkle-free for my purchase. Unfortunately, they don't seem to sell those features along with the comfort-fit expanding waistband. Not that I plan on ballooning my weight or anything, but sometimes getting out of a chair or kneeling/bending oddly calls for some flex in the waist. That's my only dislike about this pair of pants.

All my previous black pants slowly fade to just barely being discernible from similar navy pants... I have enough trouble telling dark navy/black socks from one-another in the morning, and don't have time for the same with pants. I washed these, when they were brand-new, and threw in some extra of those "color catching" laundry sheets; absolutely nothing on them! I was very surprised that a new pair of black pants held the color that well the first wash. The color-fastness touted in the description is legit- I've washed these a few times already, and the color-staying has surpassed my expectations.

I would recommend they to anything who wants a good pair of low-maintenance pants for work or what-have-you, so long as you don't mind a little more walking-noise, and a bit more static. I think this is due to the synthetic component of the fabric, but they are still breathable and comfy that I don't mind.
on August 12, 2014
Pants fit great and were pretty true to size (maybe a skosch long), but I sent these back versus the "never irons" (which are 100% cotton) because of the material. These "new iron" are a certain % recycled polyester, which probably has great long-term and care benefits, but it also makes them "swishy." It's not only when you brush against it, but even when you walk sit up/down, they sounded too much like rain pants to me.
on September 22, 2014
The material feels great, but the quality control has some issues. The first pair sent to me fit perfectly. I have several older pair of the D3s that I am finally retiring (long overdue, actually), and figured the comfort band would help alleviate some of the issues of around the waist where occasional my underwear or belt may chafe. As expected, these did the trick. The problem, however, I first noticed were all these loose threads hanging off various seams and just loose cut threads on the pants. I didn't really think anything of it until I got dressed for work, cutting off several loose threads and taking a lint roller to the rest, and then at work I found several more loose threads. That's when I worried about the quality.

I contacted Amazon, and as the champs they are, sent a replacement pair. No loose threads on this pair. Again, fit perfectly, and the fabric feels great to the touch. After a few days of wearing the new pants, the stitching near the comfort band tore. It's really in a random spot and I am not entirely sure when it gave or I just didn't notice it. I debating on just sewing it back together or replacing these pair again.
on July 8, 2014
My husband loves these pants - they are soft, they are comfy and fit great! I love these pants because they wash well, don't fade, and also do not need ironing!!!! :: cheers :: Did I mention I detest ironing??
on September 1, 2014
I buy these pants every school year. Each year I buy new pants to start another year of school(I am a teacher). I buy them in four colors and every single year they fit as expected and hold up to all the chaos that education brings in the middle school. Great look and great feel that allow me to be active while still looking professional.

Will never buy any other pants as I know these are as described and are high quality.
on September 27, 2013
The fit and quality of the pants is great. However, the pant is not truly "no iron". Out of the dryer there were a few wrinkles that required a quick iron, however, overall the pants met my expectation.
on December 12, 2015
These pants are very very far from iron free. Additionally the are "swishie"! I am not happy with this purchase. I wonder why Dockers discontinued their Essential Dockers, I really like them.
on April 18, 2016
While these are expensive, they are the best fitting Docker pants ever. Usually, Dockers have a low rise for men's dress pants. These have a natural rise. They also fit in the waist and have plenty of room in the butt. Many times, flat front pants fit in the waist but not the rear end. Too tight. These fit great for a 36/30. I like that they stretch a bit, too.

Update: At first, I gave these 4 stars. However, I have ordered 3 more pairs of pants since. The problem is that there is too much inconsistency in these pants. One pair, 36/30 fits well. Another pair is way too baggy and fits like clown pants. Another pair a bit tighter. It's incredible. All these companies heading down the tubes the fastest they know how by finding the cheapest Asian labor.
on December 9, 2014
Must disagree with the majority of the reviewers here. Maybe the pair I got were a fluke, but I have to rate the quality as very low: MATERIAL - wore them for only a week, washed once, and the surface of the material is showing wear. NO IRON - not really. Came out of the dryer with many more wrinkles than my prior experience with NO IRON. Crease was still there, but so were a lot of wrinkles. WORKMANSHIP - the pants are secured above the fly with a button and a clip. The portion of the clip (male) came of the pants on day 2. This is a $9.99 pair of pants. Not at all what I expected from the DOCKER line. Will not buy again. I purchased mine at MACY's and not AMAZON, but the review still applies.