Dockers Men's Iron Free Khaki D3 Classic Fit Pleated Pant, British Khaki, 40X36
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 98% Cotton/2% Spandex-8.0 Oz
- Machine Washable
- Button through front closure
- 1/4-Top front pockets
- Dockers wing and anchor embroidery
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Dockers Mens new superior iron free khaki pant with improved out of dryer smoothness and crease through 30 home launderings, individual fit waistband, all motion comfort fabric, no wrinkles and permanent crease.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B003M8GCC2
- Item model number: 40878-0001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 9, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Both Docker's and Amazon (if they knew) should have clearly stated these are different items and that they do not have metal zippers. These are clearly plastic zippers even though the item header lists "black metal".
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect fitting pants. Very smart in appearance . The pants match any shirt or jacket ensemble.Published 21 months ago by Chester B.
I have owned dockers for years and have always been assured of the fit as well as the quality of the material. Read morePublished on March 25, 2014 by R. Allenza
As with most Dockers pants, I tried them on and haven't had a bad thing to say about the look and feel of these pants.Published on February 12, 2014 by MFSI
The color I asked for was white. I got beige. I was overall happy with the pants as they fit well, but disappointed in the color. Read morePublished on February 11, 2014 by Bruno Castelhano
These pants are the best I have seen. I'm getting so many compliments from people at work that I look different. You can easy spend $15-$20 more buying these pants in a store.Published on January 23, 2014 by Alex