Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Train Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 17, 2017
Love them
on December 16, 2017
The slippers were for my husband, he likes them! comfortable and soft.
on May 7, 2014
At first these were a little tight and my toes were right at the edge but as I wore them a few times they were able to stretch out enough to give me a little more room. I needed these because I was going to have a procedure and would have to be able to get dressed after being sedated. My daughter was going to pick me up and I didn't want her to have to help me tie my shoes for me because I was a little loopy. I was able to slip them on my feet easily without assistance. I guess it's the little things in life
on September 30, 2017
Looked ok but were too large so i did not get to wear them.
on October 30, 2017
Happy with purchase of these slippers. Bought them for a friend. Good fit. Easy on and off. Nice and warm.
on February 17, 2014
I bought a pair of these moccasin's as a Christmas gift for my husband. In a few week the lacing on the left front moccasin broke and started unlacing itself.. Now, it's the middle of February and the right side has come undone. I thought with a name like Docker, it would have been a much better made product. It's not. The only positive is that is fit according to size. Now it's a mess, and will have to be tossed out.
on December 23, 2014
I got these for my bf for Valentine's day. They lasted about two months before they fell apart. He only wore them in our carpeted apartment. They looked very nice & he said they were comfortable, but they just didn't last.
on November 26, 2017
Warm and wear like iron...
on November 12, 2017
Very well made and very comfortable. Love them
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 19, 2015
The price was right, so I bought them, but they are way too small to get my size 13W foot into them. I was tired of looking, these were exactly what I desired. I read about English sizes being smaller than USA, I took a chance anyway. Perhaps they could be a nice gift, next year.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.