Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 30, 2017
I would like to have more sizes. I'm 7 and I had to buy the 8-9 size because it was the smaller. But it doesn't matter, because they are somewhat large but not to much as not to wear them. They are very comfortable and warms the feet fast. The sole makes possible to wear them on many surfaces, not like a normal slippers that you would not normally use them to step on a wet floor, something that you can do with these ones. I haven't had any problems with the seams and they look very durable, so I don't think I will have problems with that.
In general, they look really durable and have a very good quality. For the price they have, they are a very good option, I totally recommend it.
on December 31, 2017
Husband loves these slippers, which is saying a lot because he normally has a problem with any slippers he tries...they don't fit right, they don't feel right, there's always something wrong with them and they end up in the donation bag. I decided to try one last time and ordered these for him as one of his Christmas gifts. Well, he has declared that they are "so comfortable and warm" and they "fit perfectly". He wears 8.5 or 9 shoes and I got him the 8-9 size. We are in the middle of a cold snap and the other morning he slipped his feet into these and said, "aah, I LOVE these slippers". I never thought I would hear him say those words lol.
on September 15, 2017
If I could give the negative stars I would. The slippers came and they had stains all over them plus it looks like they've been worn. I would like my money back please. Immediately.
12 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 27, 2014
These slippers are definitely somewhat small, but I knew that before ordering them because of the other reviews. Because of that, I intentionally ordered a larger pair and they fit great. I actually ended up buying a second pair of the same slippers several weeks after I purchased the first pair just so could leave them laying around the house in several stragegic locations. These things are real show-stoppers and will undoubedtly provide the extra boost in confidence that you so deserately need while lounging around the house doing nothing.
8 people found this helpful
on December 28, 2017
I purchased these as a Christmas gift for my father. He raves about the soft fur lining and fit. However, 2 days after wearing indoor only the cloth upper separated from the rubber sole. He attempted to re-glue himself but repair did not hold.

I am disappointed in the poor quality from Dockers brand! I saw mixed reviews on these slippers but assumed that company had improved based on reviews dated near Dec 2017.

Also sad that this happened at Christmas and Dad has nothing to keep his feet warm!
review image
2 people found this helpful
on January 17, 2018
At first I loved these. They fit snug and we're very comfortable. However after one short month of only use walking around in my house the entire sole came off one of them. Yes I could see it back on but you shouldn't have to one month after buying these.
review image
2 people found this helpful
on December 30, 2017
After reading all the reviews saying they run small, I went with the medium, as I normally wear a 9.5. They arrived quickly, they fit well, were super comfortable and warm and looked good. 24 hours later though, I noticed that the stitching holding the soles to the uppers was already separating. I was going to simply return them for another pair, as I really liked them and figured that must have been a fluke, but then I saw other reviewers had the same exact problem. Returned for a full refund, and I'm back to searching for slippers again.
on January 2, 2018
With the DOCKERS name on the product, I expected more than an incredibly CHEAP slipper.
In just three short months the slippers were toast, gone, sole literally split across into sections.
DO NOT WEAR THESE OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS PRODUCT.
on March 8, 2018
Initally my husband loved these, wore them almost everyday in the house. After 2 months the bottom sole separated, very disappointed. I understand these weren't very expensive but I thought Dockers was a somewhat reliable company. Originally planned to purchase again, but didn't think I'd need to do this after only 2 months. At that rate I'd might as well invest in something better.
on January 11, 2018
My husband asked me to order him another pair after his first pair he has worn for three years began to fall apart. The only downfall to this item is the laces refuse to stay tied. The last pair, he eventually removed them entirely and wore the slippers that way. Wetting the laces and tying them tight only works for so long.