Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Price:$24.06 - $34.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-10 of 215 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 228 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 29, 2014
Im severely disappointed. First the plush insole in one of them starts coming out, making walking on it uncomfortable since there's a balled up plush in there. Then the stitching for the top (that simple brown stitching you see clearly in the picture) started to come undone in the other slipper. Total cheap pieces of crap. For $20 (and that was marked down) and from such a reputable company, I really expected better. I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
on March 12, 2014
The toes are too snug and the threads holding the top suede in place started coming unraveled in the first day. These are definitely worthless.
on August 23, 2014
Should go up a size . My husband wears a siz 11 and xl was a bit tight.
on November 27, 2014
Very low quality - stitching came lose within two months with very infrequent use
on January 21, 2014
They fit slightly small because my husband's feet are at the top of the size range for the size L. We resisted getting the next size for fear they'd be way too big. After wearing them for a couple of days, they have stretched a bit, making them more comfy for him. He removed the top laces, too.
on November 30, 2014
Great slippers!
on March 16, 2014
If you are going to buy these slippers order them larger than you'd think necessary. I wear a size 10 1/2 shoe and my first order was for a large slipper (L: 9 1/2 - 10 1/2) which turned out to be too small. Next I ordered an extra large (XL: 11 - 12) which also turned out to be too small. Finally have ordered the largest size available, 13. So . . . it seems to require 2 sizes larger to fit a size 10 1/2 foot.
on January 6, 2014
Looks good but the size is way off. I ordered an XL and they fit like a women's large. They roll on your feet, Are not as comfortable as made out to be. Dockers need to review their sizing and adjust appropriately.
on March 27, 2014
These slippers are definitely somewhat small, but I knew that before ordering them because of the other reviews. Because of that, I intentionally ordered a larger pair and they fit great. I actually ended up buying a second pair of the same slippers several weeks after I purchased the first pair just so could leave them laying around the house in several stragegic locations. These things are real show-stoppers and will undoubedtly provide the extra boost in confidence that you so deserately need while lounging around the house doing nothing.
on December 26, 2013
I purchased these for my brother for Christmas. First of all, they were a bit snug- but he said they were okay to wear. Then we realized that we got TWO of the SAME foot. How embarrassing. I'm really upset about this, plus now I have to return them and get different ones, and MAYBE even get two left feet again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.