Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 216 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 229 reviews
on March 16, 2014
If you are going to buy these slippers order them larger than you'd think necessary. I wear a size 10 1/2 shoe and my first order was for a large slipper (L: 9 1/2 - 10 1/2) which turned out to be too small. Next I ordered an extra large (XL: 11 - 12) which also turned out to be too small. Finally have ordered the largest size available, 13. So . . . it seems to require 2 sizes larger to fit a size 10 1/2 foot.
on January 6, 2014
Looks good but the size is way off. I ordered an XL and they fit like a women's large. They roll on your feet, Are not as comfortable as made out to be. Dockers need to review their sizing and adjust appropriately.
on March 27, 2014
These slippers are definitely somewhat small, but I knew that before ordering them because of the other reviews. Because of that, I intentionally ordered a larger pair and they fit great. I actually ended up buying a second pair of the same slippers several weeks after I purchased the first pair just so could leave them laying around the house in several stragegic locations. These things are real show-stoppers and will undoubedtly provide the extra boost in confidence that you so deserately need while lounging around the house doing nothing.
on December 26, 2013
I purchased these for my brother for Christmas. First of all, they were a bit snug- but he said they were okay to wear. Then we realized that we got TWO of the SAME foot. How embarrassing. I'm really upset about this, plus now I have to return them and get different ones, and MAYBE even get two left feet again.
on March 3, 2014
A size 13 XXL slipper should fit like a size 13 shoe would fit. I wear U.S. size 13 shoe so was surprised that a 13 XXL slipper was way too small. Maybe slippers generally run smaller than shoes and I missed the memo.
on October 15, 2014
Well, my oldest son is finally wearing men's sizes, and one of the first things we bought him in an adult size was this pair of slippers. The fall weather in Chicago is quickly growing colder - especially at night. My son doesn't like wearing socks in the house, but he has always liked wearing slippers. We got him these in anticipation of many cold evenings and cold tile floors in our house this winter. They fit just right and he really likes them. As an added bonus, they look attractive and much more mature than the slippers they are replacing. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these to others!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 29, 2014
Im severely disappointed. First the plush insole in one of them starts coming out, making walking on it uncomfortable since there's a balled up plush in there. Then the stitching for the top (that simple brown stitching you see clearly in the picture) started to come undone in the other slipper. Total cheap pieces of crap. For $20 (and that was marked down) and from such a reputable company, I really expected better. I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
on July 13, 2017
These fit as expected and were very comfortable. They are not made very well though. I wore them inside only for about a week and the inside ripped apart and fell out. I continued to wear them for another week until the bottom completely fell off. I guess you get what you paid for.
on November 8, 2014
JUNK!!! All though they're warm and.comfortable, they're way to small, I.wear a.size 14 and got the largest size they had which was a xxl which the review said was a 13 and 14, then if that wasn't bad enough after 4 days(about 20-25 hours of wearing them), the right inside lace started unraveling... I could probably lace it back up, but it would be a PAIN IN THE A$$!!! The laces aren't leather, they're a thinner, rather thin string and the holes are tiny and I'd have to go through the moccasins and the liner, and I just don't feel like doing it bc I shouldn't have had to in the first place!!! Save your money and buy a pair of L.B. Evans, Minnetonkas, Bearpaws, Old Friends, OR if you feel like spending like a Hundred Bucks, a pair of UGGS...Just steer clear of these chincy things.
on December 27, 2014
I bought two pairs thinking just my first pair must have been defective but I was wrong the shoe is just terrible because the threading on the sides come off and the show falls apart. Both pairs ended up coming apart in less then two weeks and I didn't even really use them, when I did use them I was just walking around my house so basically these shoes are garbage. Don't buy them spend a little more or find a different brand these aren't worth the time and pain

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.