|Fits as expected||
Dockers Men's Park Slip-On Loafer
|Price:||$44.06 - $69.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
Color is Great
Look better than in the picture
- Rubber sole
- Full grain leather uppers
- Memory foam insole
- Fusion footbed add an extra layer of comfort
- Light weight flex construction
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Easy slip-on style. Cushioned tongue and collar. Dual-side goring. Perforated synthetic lining for enhanced breathability. Memory-foam cushioned insole for added support. Durable man-made outsole. Imported.
The Dockers brand is the quintessential source for casual, authentic and stylish apparel and footwear. The brand continues to expand its offerings to provide men and women with clothes and accessories that offer versatility for an on-the-go lifestyle. Dockers khakis were first introduced in 1986 as the casual alternative to jeans and dress pants. The line has since expanded from men's casual pants to a broad range of apparel and accessories for men and women in more than 50 countries in every region of the world.
- Shipping Weight: 15.04 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00W78VO2Q
- Item model number: Park
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 26, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now that I graduated from college, I wanted to get more than just one pair of business-like shoes to compliment my attire. I shopped hard and couldn't find the exact same ones I had before but in brown. Eventually, I found these. These have a near-identical stitching pattern so I thought that maybe these could be the ones I've been searching for. Here's a Pro/Cons:
- Love the design
- Exactly what I asked for...kinda
- Not nearly as padded as the model from Famous Footwear
- Not as comfortable as my other pair by far
- Brown just generally scuffs easier
I wouldn't trade these back unless I could find an exact replica of the other model in the color of these specific shoes. Not bad at all. I just have high standards and bad feet.