Dockers Men's Performance Muscle Crew T-Shirt, Olive Green, X-Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 70% Cotton/25% Polyester/5% Spandex Jersey
- Machine Wash
- All motion comfort fabric that stretches any way you move for added comfort
- Cool effects that wicks moisture away through the fabric
- Closer to the body fit
- All day comfort
- Tagless label
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Comfort, style and performance best describes dockers performance underwear he'll want to live in this soft t-shirt, sleeveless, this undershirt will be virtually unoticable underneath a dress shirts, he can also wear this super-soft t-shirt under a knit polo shirt for an updated casual look
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9.7 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- ASIN: B0056DK58I
- Item model number: DU246
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 28, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Material - Good - although its got non-breathable materials in-it, it seems to have enough cotton to keep it ok. In mid-summer heat maybe a Pima Cotton would do better, but then again that would cost more.
Length - Excellent - The length of the shirt is excellent, if you have a bigger midsection don't worry because most likely it will fit you.
Sleeve (Arm) Holes - Too Big
The problem is, the arm holes here are pretty big compared to what I was looking for. Prior to this I used Jockey undershirts that were sold as Walmart, and they didn't have this problem... Now they don't sell them at wall-mart anymore, and the other Jockey Undershirts are not exactly the same.
It might be rare for someone to look for this type of shirt with smaller arm holes - but the reason I am is that a tighter fitting arm hole will absorb some armpit sweat, preventing a bit from reaching your regular shirt. Yes a V neck T-shirt is better for that purpose but a crew shirt like this is more breathable since its got no sleeves... a compromise if you will.
Therefore, for my purpose I give this 4 stars, hopefully this review was able to help you in your search.
- Armholes were fine and I like the extra length because it remains tucked in.
- Smooth finishing around the edges. Looks dressy when exposed.
Because it feels a bit warm (75/25 cotton/poly) I am giving it 4 (& 1/2) stars.
Also bot a Champion 'Double dry Training Muscle T Shirt' and it is wonderful - sized right, good feel, will buy more Champion shirts.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was one of the best pieces of clothing ever made, just the way it was. I hope Dockers hasn't stop making it. Read morePublished 2 months ago by DC
Pros: Fit and quality are there. This is a nice soft material that will stand up to many washes. Fit is true to sizing in chest and arms/shoulders area. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Chad