Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 12, 2012
He loves them! They are soft and very comfortable. Our only complaint is that when washed they shrank up like 3 inches. But other than now being too short, they are great!
18 helpful votes
19 helpful votes
on January 6, 2014
After reading several reviews that mentioned how badly these pants shrink, I went ahead and ordered a size up in hopes that they'd shrink to a normal, wearable length. I followed the care instructions on the tag precisely yet they still ended up shrinking so much that they're now an awkward high-water length on me (I'm 5'8"- they were originally for my husband who is 6').

If you don't mind the fact that these pants will shrink if you look at them funny, the fabric itself is lovely and soft. I was surprised to see that the "black stripe" pattern I ordered was mainly deep blue and purple but, aside from the color surprise, the pants seemed like they were going to be very comfortable and a good Christmas gift.

As it is, I'm sure the person with a 24" inseam who finds them at Goodwill will enjoy them very much.
2 helpful votes
on December 11, 2012
I ordered these pants for my husband. He is just shy of six feet tall and weighs about 180 pounds. I figured the extra-large would be a good size for him, and may even be a bit big. However, these pants were very tight on him and I ended up having to return them. In all fairness, the pants were constructed well and were of higher quality.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on November 30, 2013
Material feels nice and soft. I have a 32 waist and am quite thin. I ordered a large and it was too small in the waist, was too tight in general, and was too short. Maybe a 30 inch length. Seems as though it would fit someone with a 30 inch waist and 30 inch inseam quite well. I am still considering buying the XL size in hopes it works.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on December 4, 2012
These PJ bottoms are super soft and they look great! They are very well made so I'm sure I will get plenty of use out of them, unlike a cheap no-name pair I bought out of Target. I never feel too hot or too cold in them which is an added benefit in my apartment that either runs too hot or too cold. About the only complaint would be that they are tighter than I though they would be, but it's so slight that it's not even noticeable anymore. I actually really like the fit now.

Great buy and a great price!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on January 24, 2014
so I got these onsale for $10 (x-large) and they are very comfy. they are a bit thin but it works great for layering. haven't washed it but I hear it shrinks so I will handwash these.
VINE VOICEon November 28, 2012
I bought these as a gift for my son, they are loose, comfortable, and get softer the more you wash them. Nice pockets and a drawstring waist, they don't shrink up to much in the dryer. A little thin material but good for fall nights.
on January 13, 2014
These pants are very comfortable - soft and light. The sizing is very small though. I got an X-large for my husband who is very thin and it fits well. Anyone with a large waist may find these way too small. Just get a much larger size than you think you need. They stretch a little which is nice. The waist band is wide and that is good too. It would be great if it came in a solid color, but the print is passable. All in all they work well.
on January 15, 2014
I bought the XL size for my son for Christmas. He's 16 and goes 6' - 220lbs and he's worn them regularly since. They are nice because they have a slimmer fit/taper on the leg (like the product photo) so they don't flap around like most of the cuts on men's jammy pants. They held up after a few washes and have not shrunk too much. I'd buy them again.
on January 9, 2014
My husband Has a 32-inch waist, so following the size guide, I originally ordered a size medium. When he tried them on, they were too tight through the thigh. I exchanged them for the large. He's happy with the large, but the cut is still narrow in the thigh. That being said, he is very happy with softness of the fabric and the overall quality.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.