Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,333 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,411 reviews
on August 8, 2016
I've had these shoes for a little over a year now. The leather is starting to crack on both sides on both shoes. Spending a good portion of my life in the military when they had black leather boots I know how to take care of these types of shoes. I have continued the same type of care for all my footwear so was surprised when the cracking appeared on these. Unfortunately it is too late to return them but the Return on investment is extremely low for these shoes and would not recommend them.
on April 23, 2015
Super comfortable pair of shoes.... I've bought 2 now. But the cheap price isn't worth it. Both pairs I've owned the soles at the bottom come apart. If they fixed that these shoes would be perfect.... And this is after owning them for 2 months max
review image
on November 20, 2013
I bought my first pair of these shoes in August. Within a month the shoe started to break right under the heal of my left shoe. I quickly initiated a product replacement as the shoes fit really nice and its hard to find good fitting 11.5 W shoes. My second pair lasted a little longer but no longer than 2 months AFTER i could initiate another return/replacement. So now I am stuck with a broken pair of shoes and I cant do anything about it. I just wasted $75. Great fitting shoes but poor quality and did not give a long enough return window in case the same issue came up.

Light wear to a desk job at work. Not a lot of walking nor on my feet. Just wanted to add that to show that I was not hard on these shoes.
on October 24, 2014
Today is October 24, 2014. I received this shoe after I ordered it from Amazon on October 2, 2014. I work in a bank so the use is very light, but on the left side, at the heel, the sole is separating from the shoe! I couldn't believe it. I thought I felt some flapping and I looked down and was completely shocked. I normally wear Rockports but I thought I try these dockers. they look nice and they're fairly comfortable. I hope they have some kind of guarantee. I've only had um for 3 weeks. What makes it worse is that I already threw away my old shoes... I'm extremely disappointed
review image
on January 6, 2010
I've worn this model every day for at least 2 years now. Once i got the first pair, i got hooked. The soft outer sole means they are very comfortable, they don't mark, and the heals don't grind down. I used to throw out perfectly good dress shoes every 6mo because the heals (hard plastic) were getting lopsided and it was cheaper to get a new shoe than fix them. These are much tougher. Infact, i just finally replaced my very first pair and you could still see some of the original grooves on the bottom.

The tan ones do scuff easily, but i have found that the Kiwi Express Shoe Shine Sponge makes them look good as new in about 10 seconds flat.

As for the Gel insoles...the clear plastic cover does break, but they don't "leak" or "explode"...they just make the area around the tear kinda sticky. I've only had one pair do that after about 12 months of wear. I've since swapped all the insoles out with Dr Scholls "Work"...the near perfect combo for me!

One last note. They do stretch a bit width-wise. So buy the right length and they should get more comfortable after a few days. BTW, I wear a 13 in Nike but buy 12 in this shoe. Hope that helps.

Bottom Line: Buy them. They are half the price of most other dress shoes I've owned, easily twice the comfort, and last twice as long.
11 comment| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon December 24, 2015
After wearing these for a while, I have to say that they are pretty comfortable but the synthetic bits wear steadily away. Only the upper and parts of the interior are leather, otherwise they're plastic-coated fabric and a rubber heelcap. The plastic cracks, the black coating on the heelcap flakes off, and the rubber sole wears away. But with a shoe insert, these have been comfortable for me.

Sigh! I guess the moral of the story is, never buy shoes on-line. These are OK width-wise but too long and a little deep? Adding inserts seems to've compensated for that which I guess is OK - I have low arches so maybe it all works out, time will tell. They do come with SOME arch support.
on January 17, 2017
I find Dockers shoes to be an excellent fit so am able to purchase new pairs from Amazon and save a trip to the store. The leather quality is good as are the soles. I walk a fair amount at work (office) between buildings and the comfort of these shoes is excellent. I plan to keep buying Dockers shoes until the day I retire, I don't want or need to pay $400 for a pair of shoes to be worn out quickly when I can buy Dockers for under $100 and have excellent comfort and durability.
on August 30, 2015
I have been wearing these shoes for about 4 years now, have gone through about 4 pairs in that time period. I wear these shoes 5 days per week so they get a lot of usage. They are dressy enough to wear with a suit and comfortable enough to not hate your life while wearing them. Most slip on dress shoes are not comfortable, these definitely are. Almost as comfortable as a sneaker, especially after they've been broken in for a few weeks. They are a reasonable price, they've consistently been in the $50-55 range on Amazon in the 4 years I've been buying them which is about $10 less than the price I originally paid in a retail store when I first got them.

I definitely recommend if you want a slip on dress shoe that is comfortable. I find them to be pretty snug for the first week or two but they will stretch out and fit much more comfortably. They remain in reasonably good condition for the amount of wear over time. I do not service the shoes in anyway with shoe polish. Maybe a wipe with a paper towel if they look dirty but no upkeep at all for me.
on July 7, 2016
I purchased the black version of these shoes and I wear them almost everyday to work. I thought I would like the brown shoes and the ones I received were not made well. There was visible glue on the front of the shoes and some of the threading has started to come lose on the first wear. After 10 wears the elastic material is ripping and the shoes are noticeably discolored in a dark/light brown. I am an accountant and do not have to move much, so I was not hard on them at all. They fit fairly well and were comfortable, but they were falling apart and looked terrible. Classic example of something I would expect from a Chinese factory.
on July 27, 2015
The only dress shoes I buy.

These are clean and classy looking shoes. Every once and a while I try to branch out with a different shoe and I always regret it. I work in a processional environment that requires that I dress in anything from suites to business casual. These should are versatile enough to meet all my demands. I have been using these shoes for the better part of a decade and I still love them. Here is why:
1) Slip-ons (no laces)
2) The elastic on the shoes last a long time
3) They keep a good gloss with little to no up keep
4) They come in wide ( I need wide shoes)
5) The shoes size runs true to Nike's size.
6) great quality.

The shoes last me about a year wearing them 3-4 times a week. I use the KIWI Leather Shine Sponge on them once a week and they look great!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.