|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$36.98 - $58.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Button^Hook and Eye^Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Flat-front pant featuring individual-fit waistband and permanent crease down legs
- Zip fly with button closure
- Off-seam side pockets and welted back pockets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Signature khaki D3 classic fit flat front pant
Wear & Care
Machine wash cold. Delicate cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron if needed. Wash and dry inside out with like colors. Remove promptly.
Signature Khaki classic fit, flat front pant.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0030DFBZI
- Item model number: 40851
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I like these pants a lot, but not enough to warrant restocking my wardrobe every quarter.
I hope the designer will fix this issue. Everything else about these khakis is pretty nice.
A note on the "bungee" color: They're more green in real life than they appear in the product images. I really like the dark khaki and charcoal colors, though.
I normally wear a 32" waist, but due to *ahem* a little weight gain in the last 6 months or so, I went with a 33" waist. Fits just a little looser than my other 32" pants, so if you're unsure, go up on the waist just a bit.
All in all, I'm happy with the pants and went ahead and bought a few pairs in different colors. With a little money spent on alterations, I'm quite pleased, and hope to wear these pants for quite some time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought the same 36x34 size as the last two pair I bought, but these don't zip close :-( Not sure whether to return them or lose a few lbs... Read morePublished 10 hours ago by john walsh
They make pants with waist sizes in 1" increments from 29 to 36, but jump to 2" increments thereafter. Need a 37 waist size for proper fit.Published 11 hours ago by Randall M
The dockers I've purchased fit great and are comfortable, but seem to wear out in the crotch area very quickly. Read morePublished 2 days ago by D. K. Matthews
The fit great, look good and worked well when traveling as they did not wrinkle badlyPublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer