|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$49.99 - $69.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Tassel loafer featuring mocc-toe stitching and full-length cushioned-leather footbed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Updated outsole designs with comfortable, suregrip bottom.Soft leather uppers for ultimate comfort and styling.Quality leather linings.Innovative, fulllength cushioned leather footbed to provide pillowlike softness and allday comfort.Nonmetallic shanks to prevent sounding airport metal detectors.
Enhance your work wardrobe without breaking the bank. The traditional Sinclair Kiltie loafer from Dockers features a smooth leather upper with classic tassels, while the padded collar and insole, along with the rubber outsole deliver all-day comfort.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002OHE4EK
- Item model number: Sinclair
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They don't just look really snazzy, but they also prevent my feet from getting sore at the end of the day, which is definitely really desirable from a pair of shoes.
This is a very good looking shoe and they would be very comfortable if the shoe fit accordingly.
But that's the chance one takes when you order without trying on first.
I would suggest ordering a half size smaller.
They're very comfortable and have soft soles. If you have FLAT FEET, however, you'll need arch supports as they are sorely lacking in this shoe, thus the 4 stars. They have little support in the mid-foot region. OTOH, they have a soft insole which makes them comfortable. They're not too tight in the toe box, and overall are great shoes. Just get arch supports and you're good to go.