Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 960 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 999 reviews
on December 7, 2015
I work as a sever in an upscale nyc restaurant, and I'm on my feet more than 10 hours a day. For this reason, Its so crucial for me to wear a pair of shoes that combines look, comfort and durability. I can say, without any doubt, that this loafers completely nailed it in all those terms.
They don't just look really snazzy, but they also prevent my feet from getting sore at the end of the day, which is definitely really desirable from a pair of shoes.
on June 27, 2017
I ordered a size 10d because I was playing the odds. I mean, the fit rating was 78%. That's a pretty high rate that I would get the right size to fit but apparently my gamble didn't pay off this time around.
This is a very good looking shoe and they would be very comfortable if the shoe fit accordingly.
But that's the chance one takes when you order without trying on first.
I would suggest ordering a half size smaller.
on March 21, 2014
These are vey stylish shoes. I wear 8 in everything, so I bought an 8. I had to return it for a 7.5 though as it ran a bit large. I then bought another as a backup because at this price, it's a steal.

They're very comfortable and have soft soles. If you have FLAT FEET, however, you'll need arch supports as they are sorely lacking in this shoe, thus the 4 stars. They have little support in the mid-foot region. OTOH, they have a soft insole which makes them comfortable. They're not too tight in the toe box, and overall are great shoes. Just get arch supports and you're good to go.
on May 24, 2013
My husband has worn the same size Dockers loafers for years and he loves them. When we found these he was delighted. I ordered them for him in his usual size, but these shoes seem to run small. They are tight in the heels and don't give. The leather is thinner than any of the other Dockers he's had. These loafers were made in China where as all the others were made in Brazil. I will be sure to pay particular attention from now on as to country of manufacture as these do not stand up to the usual quality of the other Dockers he's always enjoyed.

* A footnote to the previous review* It has now been 3 months since my husband received these shoes. The stitching around the toe section of the upper is coming undone, the stitching around the heel is beginning to fray also. And of course, it is past the time limit for a refund. This is one of the most expensive, poor quality product ever made. Other Dockers that we've purchased have lasted for YEARS before they ever began to show signs of wear. I would like this seller to make good on this product, it is far too much money to be of such poor quality, and I do understand that there can always be that ONE lemon in the bunch. If this seller is reputable, they should contact me to fix this.
33 comments| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2017
Over the years have owned at least 3 pairs and they are the most comfortable loafer I have ever owned. They are stylish enough for work and suitable for play, also. I wear a pair for about a year, buy a new pair and cycle the previous pair into knock around shoes. Just wish I can find them in my size (12EE) in black.
on September 1, 2017
Nice fit and arch support. Better than expected. Look like shoes will have to be cleaned/polished regularly which is no beg deal as dust accumulates occasionally on top of shoes. All in all for the price a real deal compared to brick and mortar store prices.
on March 8, 2017
These are extremely comfortable and have nice padding and arch support. The arch support is paramount for me in that a few years ago I had plantar fasciitis and needed (still do) the additional support. Hope they last as they are most definitely comfortable! Give them a try!
on August 2, 2017
Very, very comfortable. My second day wearing them and they feel like I've wore them for a year - so comfortable. I wear a 10 1/2 and the size is spot on. Fit is perfect. Very happy with these shoes. Recommend.
on June 26, 2017
Just way too small for wide feet...great if you have narrow feet. I had triple wides in these that lasted over a decade. Just watch the width and maybe buy a half size larger than usual.
on April 10, 2017
My husband absolutely loves this pair. This is the 2nd pair we order in 3 years. He has sensitive feet due to past surgeries so these shoes provide great comfort. He wears them daily.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.