Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 7, 2015
I work as a sever in an upscale nyc restaurant, and I'm on my feet more than 10 hours a day. For this reason, Its so crucial for me to wear a pair of shoes that combines look, comfort and durability. I can say, without any doubt, that this loafers completely nailed it in all those terms.
They don't just look really snazzy, but they also prevent my feet from getting sore at the end of the day, which is definitely really desirable from a pair of shoes.
on June 27, 2017
I ordered a size 10d because I was playing the odds. I mean, the fit rating was 78%. That's a pretty high rate that I would get the right size to fit but apparently my gamble didn't pay off this time around.
This is a very good looking shoe and they would be very comfortable if the shoe fit accordingly.
But that's the chance one takes when you order without trying on first.
I would suggest ordering a half size smaller.
on August 2, 2017
Very, very comfortable. My second day wearing them and they feel like I've wore them for a year - so comfortable. I wear a 10 1/2 and the size is spot on. Fit is perfect. Very happy with these shoes. Recommend.
Enthusiast: Petson March 21, 2014
These are vey stylish shoes. I wear 8 in everything, so I bought an 8. I had to return it for a 7.5 though as it ran a bit large. I then bought another as a backup because at this price, it's a steal.

They're very comfortable and have soft soles. If you have FLAT FEET, however, you'll need arch supports as they are sorely lacking in this shoe, thus the 4 stars. They have little support in the mid-foot region. OTOH, they have a soft insole which makes them comfortable. They're not too tight in the toe box, and overall are great shoes. Just get arch supports and you're good to go.
on September 27, 2017
After 10+ years of wearing different Dockers shoes, ordered this pair. Extremely disappointed. All previous Dockers had fit like comfortable old slippers right out of the box, but these hurt worse than any shoe I've had in recent years. The worst area is the top of the back of the shoe, above the heal, so tight I wore around the house for 5 minutes and had to take them off they hurt so badly. Very strange construction in this spot. Going to try returning for a different pair to see it's just this pair that perhaps was made wrong.
on September 1, 2017
Nice fit and arch support. Better than expected. Look like shoes will have to be cleaned/polished regularly which is no beg deal as dust accumulates occasionally on top of shoes. All in all for the price a real deal compared to brick and mortar store prices.
on September 28, 2017
Perfect fit! This is a top quality shoe that looks better than the ad photos. And it's so comfortable that it feels like I'm not wearing any shoes. Would definitely buy them again. Hope Dockers keeps making 'em. By the way, make sure you order the correct width.
on October 15, 2017
Just received shoes so have not worn them much yet. They are comfortable, though, and fit well. They look good and are fine for dress casual wear. Since I am heavy I like a sturdy shoe and these are but without a rough appearance. The price was reasonable and, as always, I appreciate the quick delivery.
on June 26, 2017
Just way too small for wide feet...great if you have narrow feet. I had triple wides in these that lasted over a decade. Just watch the width and maybe buy a half size larger than usual.
on April 10, 2017
My husband absolutely loves this pair. This is the 2nd pair we order in 3 years. He has sensitive feet due to past surgeries so these shoes provide great comfort. He wears them daily.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.