Dockers Men's Tubular Stretch Braided Belt
|Price:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$4.01 (15%)|
- 100% Leather
- Braided leather belt featuring notched tab and single-prong buckle with loop
- 30 mm wide
- Made in China
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The brand docker's stands for casual, quality menswear that can be worn in the office as well as when going out. this braided belt goes perfect with khakis and has an extra bit of stretch for after an especially large lunch or dinner
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.9 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003V4AL88
- Item model number: 11DK0438
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 22, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Made in China.
I ordered this belt October 12, 2012 now on July 8, 2013 when it lies flat it is U shaped. This has been getting worse for several months. I now see the the elastic string is broke on one side, which would account for the shape. I debated whether this should be 2 or 3 stars, but I can't remember how long my other braided belts have lasted. It is still wearable, perhaps I will snip the elastic on the other side to straighten it out.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Website says that the belt is 100% leather. However, on the belt itself it says: "Genuine leather with imitation leather lacing. Read morePublished 11 days ago by HF
Very nice belt, stretches a bit though, so best to buy smaller size i suspectPublished 2 months ago by Ron S.
I probably should have gotten one size larger. Belt really looks great and so far seems to be of excellent quality.Published 3 months ago by JustMe
took a couple of tries to get the right size as they stretch more that we expectedPublished 5 months ago by S. Jennings
My husband loved this belt so much, he bought a second one! He has never been so comfortable in a belt!!Published 6 months ago by Ruthann Liljenberg