|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.03 - $85.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 74% Cotton, 24% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Button closure
- Machine Wash
- Keep a composed look from commute to clock out in the Dockers® Never-Iron Khaki.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Dockers men's never iron essential khaki d3 classic-fit flat-front pant
Never Iron Essential Khaki Classic Fit Flat Front
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003NVKOYK
- Item model number: 40010
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 11, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pants themselves are fantastic. I love that I don't have ever iron them. I'm sure no one out there is like me but every once in a while I need a pair of khakis with my dress clothes, and I can find these crumpled up in a pile on my floor, throw them on and no one is the wiser. I love that I don't have to iron these . . . ever! I also just think thad the small details make Dockers look much more professional than other brands of khakis that I own. To be real honest I'm not sure that I will purchase any other kind of khakis. These are just too good.
1. they fit great and are cut correctly in waist and inseam. learn the leg/thigh/butt cut of the D1/D2/D3/D4 system and it will be simple and clear. more room as you go up the scale. my weight changes monthly so i like D3. no need for pleats either and i do a mix of sitting and walking all day. every pair fits the same (except maybe 1, slight waist diff) out about 12 pair i have owned.
2. they are truly no-iron. take them out of the drier before the come to a long rest and snap out the wrinkles. they come out dry, not wet or even damp and are wrinkle free. i almost never iron. i have read that the industry uses BPA (yeah the stuff on bottles people hate) to create wrinkle-free pants with permanent creases. i can not say if that is true, but if you are concerned look it up and know that it would be any no-iron pants form any maker.
3. colorfast. yes, they might bleed in the wash, but they don't fade. i have had these for years and i can generally get 2 years of of pants i wear at least twice a week and maybe 3 times. i wash at least once a week maybe more because i travel for work and can spend long hours in jets.
4. they look great. they are sleek and stylish. not too dressy and not to casual. great look and feel for that matter.
5. color choice is great. i love the Taupe and Black but i also have the kahki and the stone/bone and just got the after dark; a color i did not know they offered until this week. the after dark is like a super dark brown/black cross. there might be a hit of dark grey/purple in there in the right lighting but it could be my eye playing tricks. good for shirts that have brown and/or black tones.
cons; if there is one it is that these can be hot in summertime if you move around a lot or have limited AC. they are durable so it's borderline con. i live in SO Cal and wear them year round.
don't be confused by other Docker pants that so iron-free or non-iron or something like that. they are not the Never-iron ones which is why they are cheaper. this is what you want. i used to have to iron a few hours a week in front of the TV, then my wife took over but eventually "retired" from ironing which is why i found these pants to start with. now i am retired form ironing too, get your life back.
In general- The material feels strong and looks good. The stitching is all quality and these feel like they will last a long time. I'm not usually somebody who spends more than about 30 bucks on pants but I think these are worth it.