Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 28, 2016
I already had a pair of these pants and so I knew exactly what size to get. I found that these were about 25% less to buy on Amazon verses my local department stores. Since I have Amazon Prime, I love that I can order something like these and have them in a couple of days.

The pants themselves are fantastic. I love that I don't have ever iron them. I'm sure no one out there is like me but every once in a while I need a pair of khakis with my dress clothes, and I can find these crumpled up in a pile on my floor, throw them on and no one is the wiser. I love that I don't have to iron these . . . ever! I also just think thad the small details make Dockers look much more professional than other brands of khakis that I own. To be real honest I'm not sure that I will purchase any other kind of khakis. These are just too good.
on April 6, 2017
My husband wears khakis every day to work and these are by far the best ones I have found. They hold up well after multiple washings and never look wrinkled. The material is very soft and of good quality. Believe me when I say I have bought every brand and style and these are the best. This is all my husband will wear now.
on June 8, 2014
i used to by these at department stores, but the best sale price at stores is still higher than Amazon everyday price. even without price consideration these are the best pants and best value for the following reasons.

1. they fit great and are cut correctly in waist and inseam. learn the leg/thigh/butt cut of the D1/D2/D3/D4 system and it will be simple and clear. more room as you go up the scale. my weight changes monthly so i like D3. no need for pleats either and i do a mix of sitting and walking all day. every pair fits the same (except maybe 1, slight waist diff) out about 12 pair i have owned.

2. they are truly no-iron. take them out of the drier before the come to a long rest and snap out the wrinkles. they come out dry, not wet or even damp and are wrinkle free. i almost never iron. i have read that the industry uses BPA (yeah the stuff on bottles people hate) to create wrinkle-free pants with permanent creases. i can not say if that is true, but if you are concerned look it up and know that it would be any no-iron pants form any maker.

3. colorfast. yes, they might bleed in the wash, but they don't fade. i have had these for years and i can generally get 2 years of of pants i wear at least twice a week and maybe 3 times. i wash at least once a week maybe more because i travel for work and can spend long hours in jets.

4. they look great. they are sleek and stylish. not too dressy and not to casual. great look and feel for that matter.

5. color choice is great. i love the Taupe and Black but i also have the kahki and the stone/bone and just got the after dark; a color i did not know they offered until this week. the after dark is like a super dark brown/black cross. there might be a hit of dark grey/purple in there in the right lighting but it could be my eye playing tricks. good for shirts that have brown and/or black tones.

cons; if there is one it is that these can be hot in summertime if you move around a lot or have limited AC. they are durable so it's borderline con. i live in SO Cal and wear them year round.

don't be confused by other Docker pants that so iron-free or non-iron or something like that. they are not the Never-iron ones which is why they are cheaper. this is what you want. i used to have to iron a few hours a week in front of the TV, then my wife took over but eventually "retired" from ironing which is why i found these pants to start with. now i am retired form ironing too, get your life back.
on August 9, 2017
My only comment relates to size.. Otherwise the product is exactly what you expect when you buy Dockers. I Do not know whether or not the pants were incorrectly sized but I purchased a size that usually is a tad too large for me. These were not even close. I could not begin to fasten them at the waist -- they were at least 1 1/2 inches too small. This is unusual. I have worn Dockers for years without this problem.
on October 19, 2015
This is the third pair of these pants that I have bought. Overall, I like them for work since they're comfortable, have good pockets, and don't wrinkle quickly. That said, here are the exciting details. The first pair (bought about a year ago) was excellent -- good quality and stayed pressed. The second pair's (bought last spring) quality seemed a little thinner, so they wrinkled a bit more, plus the zipper tab broke. The third pair was just purchased, and they seem about like the second pair - less quality in the material, and they wrinkle more quickly. It's tough to find good and reasonably priced pants that fit well and these are the best I've found; it just seems that like with so many products they start out great and then the manufacturer makes them cheaper and cheaper.
on October 12, 2013
I bought 2 pairs of these from Amazon because I thought I knew how they would fit from the D3 pair I already owned (which fits perfectly.) All are size 32w 32l. As for the new ones; The navy pair fit fine but the black pair seemed to be a half size smaller in the waist. The pair I owned were made in Nicaragua while the 2 new ones from Amazon are made in China. I do however like the fit of the navy pair very much and is truly wrinkle free requiring no ironing straight from the dryer.
on June 24, 2013
I'm 6'1 and ~250lbs. I'm not "skinny" by any stretch but most of my weight is muscle. I do a lot of powerlifting so I have substantially larger thighs and tushy than most guys my size. I bought a 38w 32l pair and they're snug around the waist and thigh but they fit my butt pretty well. This is actually a much better fit than most dress pants with those measurements. Gotta lose five pounds off the belly to get them comfortable but the fiance says they look pretty hot (that's what I care about :D) and I can move comfortably in them.

In general- The material feels strong and looks good. The stitching is all quality and these feel like they will last a long time. I'm not usually somebody who spends more than about 30 bucks on pants but I think these are worth it.
on November 13, 2014
The waist and lower legs on these pants are much too big for me. But any smaller size and the butt and thighs wouldn't fit. I don't blame the pants for that because I know I'm not the most common body type out there. I do love the fabric. It's comfortable, hasn't faded in the wash, and looks great right out of the dryer. The only thing preventing me from giving them five stars is that the navy really shows any lint. This might be just a function of the dark color, in which case my docking these specific pants a full star would be a little unfair. So maybe take that with a grain of salt. The other thing I've noticed about Dockers is that the length doesn't shrink like jeans or other khakis I've had. Again, I don't ding these pants for it, but take it into account if you are in between lengths.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 5, 2015
Dockers are a huge hit and miss between fabrics and where you buy them. I can order two identical pairs of identical styles, but different colors, and they fit completely different. I don't know if it is quality control at the factory, or if the D3 style has changed over time and vendors are still selling older versions, but I'm done with Dockers. You just never know what you will get. These went straight back to Amazon.
on January 31, 2017
These pants may be "Never Iron" but they are "not wrinkle free". So if you want wrinkle free, you will need to iron pretty heavily. I previously had premium wrinkle free Dockers. You could take them right out of the dryer, hang them up and they were good to go. Not these. Once ironed they are good everyday work pants. But you will have to iron them to look respectable.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.