Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 13, 2012
Don't get me wrong, I definitely love these pants. They are very well constructed and fit great, relaxed without being baggy. The only complaint I have about them is that my dog likes rubbing against me in the morning and my pants apparently like to bring her to work with me - her fur anyway. So, for future purchases, I'll have to stick to colors that are similar to the color of her fur. At least that way it won't be quite so evident that I brought my dog to work.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 21, 2017
Fit is good. I am pleased with the comfort and appearance.
on June 23, 2017
Looks good, feels good washes well. No iron needed Yay.
on July 21, 2017
Waist is a little tight. Disappointed that there is a comfort issue.
on March 8, 2017
Junk, they started to fray after the second wash. I sent them back.
on January 5, 2015
Dockers are a huge hit and miss between fabrics and where you buy them. I can order two identical pairs of identical styles, but different colors, and they fit completely different. I don't know if it is quality control at the factory, or if the D3 style has changed over time and vendors are still selling older versions, but I'm done with Dockers. You just never know what you will get. These went straight back to Amazon.
on May 4, 2015
This was the first time I've ventured to purchase pants online and I am happy with my purchase. I have however, bought Dockers in the past so was pretty confident that they would fit the way I expected and that I'd like the style. As it turned out, they were a slightly different style than what I had but I like them just as well if not better.

So coming from someone that has to try on everything before buying, this was a great experience. Especially since I have a difficult time finding my particular size.
on April 12, 2017
Very happy with the Dockers.
on November 6, 2017
Well made clothing; washed easily and comfortable.
on April 5, 2017
These pants ran way too long.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.