Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Men's Never-Iron Essential Khaki D3 Classic-Fit Flat-Front Pant
Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Presto! Laundry Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Baby Gift Guide

Showing 1-10 of 360 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
VINE VOICEon April 13, 2011
I've had these a few weeks now and am mostly thrilled with them. They wear nicely, but they really shine right out of the dryer. I've had 'wrinkle-free' and 'wrinkle-resistant' before, but these are a whole different animal. I pull them right out of the dryer so they won't sit in a pile, and they look flawless. They are perfectly smooth with a nice, sharp crease. My only criticism, and the reason they got 4 stars instead of 5, is that mine (I bought 2 pair) each seem to be sewn awkwardly through the inseam. I'm not sure if the fabric is at a strange angle or what, but when I sit the pants gather and bunch severely at the inseam along my thigh. Nothing huge, it's not like that's a very visible part of the pants, but it still bugs me. Buy the pants, and don't look at your inseam while you sit.
on February 20, 2007
Very nice pants with a lot of nice details in the pockets and seam finishing. Slightly thinner fabric than the older washed chino I used to buy. Still, my current favorite pair of everyday pants.
on February 3, 2012
These pants have a very nice feel and are truly no-iron. I put them in the washer and dryer following the directions and they came out as if they had been dry cleaned. I bought 2 pair and will get more if I need more pants. Dockers has always fit and worn well but not all varieties are truly no-iron .. these are.
on October 12, 2013
I bought 2 pairs of these from Amazon because I thought I knew how they would fit from the D3 pair I already owned (which fits perfectly.) All are size 32w 32l. As for the new ones; The navy pair fit fine but the black pair seemed to be a half size smaller in the waist. The pair I owned were made in Nicaragua while the 2 new ones from Amazon are made in China. I do however like the fit of the navy pair very much and is truly wrinkle free requiring no ironing straight from the dryer.
on September 29, 2011
These pants are a perfect fit and they look great - and stay looking great. The color is what I expected, they are very easy to care for.
on June 5, 2011
I really like the pants. After buying the first pair I bought a second pair. The only issue I have is with the length of the pants. When I shop for Dockers at the mall, I really like a 36 length but hardly ever find them. I ordered a pair of 36 length originally. When I got them they were too long. I held them up against a pair of 36 length I had and they were two inches longer. I sent them back and ordered 34 length. They fit perfectly and were the same size as the 36 length I had. I ordered another pair of 34 length and they were a little shorter than the first pair of 34 length I got. I have no idea what is going on. Perhaps the pants I buy online are irregulars, I don't know. I will continue to buy them online since I am hard to fit. If they don't fit, I will send them back.
on January 16, 2014
WHY IN THE WORLD is the pocket lining made with material which looks like a pattern that would be used to make underwear with?
Thus when you sit down, the pocket lining makes it look like your underwear is showing.
It's been like this for several years now, and I keep waiting for someone to change an obvious glitch on otherwise very nice looking pants.
But I have to keep buying another brand of pants for this one reason.
on February 28, 2016
I already had a pair of these pants and so I knew exactly what size to get. I found that these were about 25% less to buy on Amazon verses my local department stores. Since I have Amazon Prime, I love that I can order something like these and have them in a couple of days.

The pants themselves are fantastic. I love that I don't have ever iron them. I'm sure no one out there is like me but every once in a while I need a pair of khakis with my dress clothes, and I can find these crumpled up in a pile on my floor, throw them on and no one is the wiser. I love that I don't have to iron these . . . ever! I also just think thad the small details make Dockers look much more professional than other brands of khakis that I own. To be real honest I'm not sure that I will purchase any other kind of khakis. These are just too good.
on June 15, 2015
I've worn these pants for years but no more after the latest redesign ruined them. Cheesy, cheap clasp now instead of button. Flimsy plastic zipper instead of metal. RIght pocket is unusable until you cut out the worthless "smart phone pocket" that otherwise keys, coins, et al. get buried in and that has no value in actually storing a smart phone since you couldn't get it in and out without turning the whole pocket inside out. Sizing is all messed up. Same size pants bought last year versus this year have, in reality, a one inch smaller waist circumference and one inch longer inseam. There's way too much length in the front area now, so in order not to have the leg split hanging an inch below your scrotum, you'd have to jack the pants up beyond your belly button like a 90 year old man. Just a mess.
on April 15, 2013
I got these to replace a pair of pants with a tear in it. I have worn them exactly once, and the stitching has already come apart at the seam of the leg, and not even at a stress point.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.