Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 384 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 405 reviews
on October 19, 2015
This is the third pair of these pants that I have bought. Overall, I like them for work since they're comfortable, have good pockets, and don't wrinkle quickly. That said, here are the exciting details. The first pair (bought about a year ago) was excellent -- good quality and stayed pressed. The second pair's (bought last spring) quality seemed a little thinner, so they wrinkled a bit more, plus the zipper tab broke. The third pair was just purchased, and they seem about like the second pair - less quality in the material, and they wrinkle more quickly. It's tough to find good and reasonably priced pants that fit well and these are the best I've found; it just seems that like with so many products they start out great and then the manufacturer makes them cheaper and cheaper.
on October 12, 2013
I bought 2 pairs of these from Amazon because I thought I knew how they would fit from the D3 pair I already owned (which fits perfectly.) All are size 32w 32l. As for the new ones; The navy pair fit fine but the black pair seemed to be a half size smaller in the waist. The pair I owned were made in Nicaragua while the 2 new ones from Amazon are made in China. I do however like the fit of the navy pair very much and is truly wrinkle free requiring no ironing straight from the dryer.
on October 7, 2015
These slacks are high quality for price and never need ironing . One things that I do not like about them is the front belt loops on the front are spaced too far apart - permitting the belt and buckle to ride up over the top of slacks. To remedy the problem I had to sew a button on the front as an anchor for the belt buckle to snag - thus preventing movement . The belt loops need to be closer to the belt buckle area.
on November 9, 2016
They've changed these, and while the version from several years ago was perfect, the new version is a terrible fit, too tight in the crotch and thighs. Uncomfortable to keep anything in your pockets, and not very comfortable with your pockets empty either.
on April 6, 2017
My husband wears khakis every day to work and these are by far the best ones I have found. They hold up well after multiple washings and never look wrinkled. The material is very soft and of good quality. Believe me when I say I have bought every brand and style and these are the best. This is all my husband will wear now.
on February 28, 2016
I already had a pair of these pants and so I knew exactly what size to get. I found that these were about 25% less to buy on Amazon verses my local department stores. Since I have Amazon Prime, I love that I can order something like these and have them in a couple of days.

The pants themselves are fantastic. I love that I don't have ever iron them. I'm sure no one out there is like me but every once in a while I need a pair of khakis with my dress clothes, and I can find these crumpled up in a pile on my floor, throw them on and no one is the wiser. I love that I don't have to iron these . . . ever! I also just think thad the small details make Dockers look much more professional than other brands of khakis that I own. To be real honest I'm not sure that I will purchase any other kind of khakis. These are just too good.
on June 8, 2014
i used to by these at department stores, but the best sale price at stores is still higher than Amazon everyday price. even without price consideration these are the best pants and best value for the following reasons.

1. they fit great and are cut correctly in waist and inseam. learn the leg/thigh/butt cut of the D1/D2/D3/D4 system and it will be simple and clear. more room as you go up the scale. my weight changes monthly so i like D3. no need for pleats either and i do a mix of sitting and walking all day. every pair fits the same (except maybe 1, slight waist diff) out about 12 pair i have owned.

2. they are truly no-iron. take them out of the drier before the come to a long rest and snap out the wrinkles. they come out dry, not wet or even damp and are wrinkle free. i almost never iron. i have read that the industry uses BPA (yeah the stuff on bottles people hate) to create wrinkle-free pants with permanent creases. i can not say if that is true, but if you are concerned look it up and know that it would be any no-iron pants form any maker.

3. colorfast. yes, they might bleed in the wash, but they don't fade. i have had these for years and i can generally get 2 years of of pants i wear at least twice a week and maybe 3 times. i wash at least once a week maybe more because i travel for work and can spend long hours in jets.

4. they look great. they are sleek and stylish. not too dressy and not to casual. great look and feel for that matter.

5. color choice is great. i love the Taupe and Black but i also have the kahki and the stone/bone and just got the after dark; a color i did not know they offered until this week. the after dark is like a super dark brown/black cross. there might be a hit of dark grey/purple in there in the right lighting but it could be my eye playing tricks. good for shirts that have brown and/or black tones.

cons; if there is one it is that these can be hot in summertime if you move around a lot or have limited AC. they are durable so it's borderline con. i live in SO Cal and wear them year round.

don't be confused by other Docker pants that so iron-free or non-iron or something like that. they are not the Never-iron ones which is why they are cheaper. this is what you want. i used to have to iron a few hours a week in front of the TV, then my wife took over but eventually "retired" from ironing which is why i found these pants to start with. now i am retired form ironing too, get your life back.
VINE VOICEon April 13, 2011
I've had these a few weeks now and am mostly thrilled with them. They wear nicely, but they really shine right out of the dryer. I've had 'wrinkle-free' and 'wrinkle-resistant' before, but these are a whole different animal. I pull them right out of the dryer so they won't sit in a pile, and they look flawless. They are perfectly smooth with a nice, sharp crease. My only criticism, and the reason they got 4 stars instead of 5, is that mine (I bought 2 pair) each seem to be sewn awkwardly through the inseam. I'm not sure if the fabric is at a strange angle or what, but when I sit the pants gather and bunch severely at the inseam along my thigh. Nothing huge, it's not like that's a very visible part of the pants, but it still bugs me. Buy the pants, and don't look at your inseam while you sit.
on January 16, 2014
WHY IN THE WORLD is the pocket lining made with material which looks like a pattern that would be used to make underwear with?
Thus when you sit down, the pocket lining makes it look like your underwear is showing.
It's been like this for several years now, and I keep waiting for someone to change an obvious glitch on otherwise very nice looking pants.
But I have to keep buying another brand of pants for this one reason.
on November 13, 2014
The waist and lower legs on these pants are much too big for me. But any smaller size and the butt and thighs wouldn't fit. I don't blame the pants for that because I know I'm not the most common body type out there. I do love the fabric. It's comfortable, hasn't faded in the wash, and looks great right out of the dryer. The only thing preventing me from giving them five stars is that the navy really shows any lint. This might be just a function of the dark color, in which case my docking these specific pants a full star would be a little unfair. So maybe take that with a grain of salt. The other thing I've noticed about Dockers is that the length doesn't shrink like jeans or other khakis I've had. Again, I don't ding these pants for it, but take it into account if you are in between lengths.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.