BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Kidz Bop Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on November 9, 2016
They've changed these, and while the version from several years ago was perfect, the new version is a terrible fit, too tight in the crotch and thighs. Uncomfortable to keep anything in your pockets, and not very comfortable with your pockets empty either.
on June 20, 2017
I think a slimmer fit would have been better. I was expecting that a classic fit would be fine based on other Dockers but these were just a bit wide in the leg. Material. Seems nice enough and quality was good.
on May 30, 2017
I am finding so much variability between purchases of Dockers, in both material and fit. My latest purchase of D3s are running smaller in the waist and thighs. Still wearable but not quite as comfortable. The material is 100% cotton, but the finish feel of the fabric is different and I can see they will not be wearing as well. While small, these issues, over time, have convinced me to search for an alternative to Dockers.
on July 18, 2017
Love these, no iron, plus fit my husband perfectly. he only wears dockers, but they are cheaper on Amazon and also i like the fabric much better. i have ordered two pair for him.
on January 16, 2014
WHY IN THE WORLD is the pocket lining made with material which looks like a pattern that would be used to make underwear with?
Thus when you sit down, the pocket lining makes it look like your underwear is showing.
It's been like this for several years now, and I keep waiting for someone to change an obvious glitch on otherwise very nice looking pants.
But I have to keep buying another brand of pants for this one reason.
on October 9, 2017
It needs something to keep your shirt tucked in. Not a fan of these. I’m tucking my shirt in all day. Losing my mind here.
on November 13, 2014
The waist and lower legs on these pants are much too big for me. But any smaller size and the butt and thighs wouldn't fit. I don't blame the pants for that because I know I'm not the most common body type out there. I do love the fabric. It's comfortable, hasn't faded in the wash, and looks great right out of the dryer. The only thing preventing me from giving them five stars is that the navy really shows any lint. This might be just a function of the dark color, in which case my docking these specific pants a full star would be a little unfair. So maybe take that with a grain of salt. The other thing I've noticed about Dockers is that the length doesn't shrink like jeans or other khakis I've had. Again, I don't ding these pants for it, but take it into account if you are in between lengths.
on December 26, 2014
Its difficult to rate Dockers. I find that some pants are longer than expected but others are shorter. Sometimes, the pant fabric is a bit uncomfortable (too much polyester feel) and other times it is very comfortable, even though the description of the content is pretty much the same. Some Never Iron pants hold a crease and shed wrinkles while, at other times, Never Iron is closer to appearing to be Never Ironed.
These pants attractively priced and I don't mind returning pants that don't fit. Still, it seems as if there are differences in same pants style and size over time. Go figure.
This order was exactly what I expected. Fits well, looks good, holds a crease, and feels comfortable.
on September 16, 2014
Could not find my size at the store, so I looked on Amazon, found my exact size, got it in two days. I am starting to warm up to this on-line shopping with Prime delivery.

Oh, the pants? They are good. My office chair has a web backing that I think gradually rubs away on the back belt loops so that the top material wears out, exposing the batting. I had a seamstress take material out of the hem to replace the three back belt loops. Eventually, though, a hole developed on the right inside thigh near the crotch, which is why I ditched that pair and bought these.

The material may be a bit delicate, but the color and the drape and the fact that I never have to iron them makes me come back.
on January 31, 2017
These pants may be "Never Iron" but they are "not wrinkle free". So if you want wrinkle free, you will need to iron pretty heavily. I previously had premium wrinkle free Dockers. You could take them right out of the dryer, hang them up and they were good to go. Not these. Once ironed they are good everyday work pants. But you will have to iron them to look respectable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.