Industrial Deals HPC Amazon First Reads Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on July 21, 2017
Waist is a little tight. Disappointed that there is a comfort issue.
on March 8, 2017
Junk, they started to fray after the second wash. I sent them back.
on January 5, 2015
Dockers are a huge hit and miss between fabrics and where you buy them. I can order two identical pairs of identical styles, but different colors, and they fit completely different. I don't know if it is quality control at the factory, or if the D3 style has changed over time and vendors are still selling older versions, but I'm done with Dockers. You just never know what you will get. These went straight back to Amazon.
on May 4, 2015
This was the first time I've ventured to purchase pants online and I am happy with my purchase. I have however, bought Dockers in the past so was pretty confident that they would fit the way I expected and that I'd like the style. As it turned out, they were a slightly different style than what I had but I like them just as well if not better.

So coming from someone that has to try on everything before buying, this was a great experience. Especially since I have a difficult time finding my particular size.
on April 12, 2017
Very happy with the Dockers.
on November 6, 2017
Well made clothing; washed easily and comfortable.
on April 5, 2017
These pants ran way too long.
on May 16, 2017
Husband loves them fabric is elegant. Service and speed of shipping perfect.
on November 7, 2017
These fit about 2 or 3 inches small.
on May 31, 2017
Nice pants that fit as expected
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.