Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 2, 2014
These are the best boxer briefs I've found in terms of comfort, fit, value, and durability. The seams in the waist, legs, and pouch are barely noticeable (not bulky or intrusive like some, so no irritation or chafing), yet they have held up to repeated machine washing/drying. A well-made product. These are my everyday choice. I only wish a wider variety of colors were available.

Regarding fit -- when I find underwear I like, I order plenty more, and in doing so with these I have noticed some slight size variances from lot to lot and color to color (all orders were for size large). Not enough difference to pull them up over my navel as some reviewers have mentioned, but maybe a 3/4" variance in the rise and/or leg length. So I have some pairs couldn't fit me any more perfectly, while others seem slightly shorter or more "snug" (but even those are more comfortable than any other boxer brief I've tried).
on August 11, 2014
I'm glad I finally had the sense to start spending more money on my underwear. Previously I was wearing cheap flimsy boxers, which bunch up and are very uncomfortable and have to be re-adjusted if you're doing active work.

THESE fit very comfortably, the material feels good on the skin and rarely bunches up. Cups the balls gently, and holds them in place for your convenience. Keeps legs from sticking/chafing, as another reviewer said, they're good for us chaps with big legs!

I've been losing weight (6' tall, down to 205 lbs now), almost at the point where a 36 inch jean waist is nice and comfortable, and I find myself bouncing back and forth between the "Large" and "X-Large." Both fit comfortably, but it's nice to have a few pairs of X-large around for when I don't feel terribly trim.

There's definitely something to be said for spending more money on underwear ($9 per pair vs. $9 per pack) as they certainly make you feel more comfortable and confident! Would recommend these, no question.
on June 5, 2014
I have recently lost over 75 lbs and went from XL to medium (waist from 44" to 37"), so I am in the process of revamping my wardrobe I purchased these briefs for support while exercising but they are so extremely comfortable they have become my underwear of choice despite not having a fly opening. I highly recommend both the performance briefs and shirts and have purchased three sets each of the briefs and undershirts in black and dark grey. However, the briefs are not available in medium in navy at the same price and this is only the case for the medium size briefs, as the shirts are available in navy at the same price as the other colors. In fact, as the medium navy briefs are not available for prime, the cost is slightly less than twice the cost of the other colors. I am confused as to this inconsistency and I can't seem to ascertain why.
on October 28, 2012
I previously loved the briefs sold at Kohls under the brand Sonoma Lifestyle and they were perfect at 90% cotton and 10% spandex...very soft and held their shape for over a year. I have tried 5 other brands and at well above the cost of these by Dockers and nothing comes close to the fit and comfort of these. I have had them for over a month now and have not noticed any stretching in the legs or waist. I am a 32 and the Mediums fit me perfect. I also do not sweat much in these...they stay very dry all day and the fit in the pouch area is spot on and keeps everything in its place. I have already ordered more to replace my entire underwear drawer. On a side note their Vneck Tshirts are perfect for everyday wear and business wear...te V is the best I have found in a T shirt and stays hidden when not wearing a tie and I have had them for 4 months now with no shrinking and no streching. Keep it up Dockers and don't go cheap like the other brands have done!
on March 12, 2015
Previous favorite underwear was discontinued so I purchased 6 different high quality boxer briefs for my own evaluation. I've had them all for about a year. I wear them for work, sleep, tennis, workouts, boating, skiing, etc. They've all been VERY well tested. THIS Dockers product was my immediate favorite for comfort, fabric feel, support, and look. And after a year they are still my favorite. The cotton means that they are not the thinnest or the quickest drying, but that's insignificant. The Dockers are still in great condition. Ordering more.
on November 30, 2012
I've purposely waited to write this review to see how these would wear over a little time and a few trips through the laundry.

Let me preface this by saying I have tried quite a few brands of underwear over the years and I'm 56 so that is a few years. For the last 4-5 it's been the basic Docker Briefs. They fit decent enough and wore okay, or so I thought. I eventually tried a pair of Under Armour as suggested by a friend. I like them okay. They fit and wear well, although pretty snug unforgiving waste at times, stay in place for the most part, but definitely pricey. Plus the fabric is a little to silky for my tastes.

So i decided to try a few pair of the Performance Briefs. They are by far the best fitting most comfortable underwear I have ever worn. A nice blend of fabric, which is predominately cotton, that that keeps it's shape all day long and does not bunch and ride up like the traditional Docker Briefs. Rarely do I feel the need to loosen my pants and pull the legs down like the old style. Even better than the Under Armour in my opinion. They seem to hold up well to repeated washing too.

I actually enjoy putting these things on after a shower. I know that sounds weird, but it's true. In my opinion these are the best on the market in the boxer brief style and at a very reasonable price point.

Can't go wrong here. I highly recommend. I plan to purchase more over time until these are all I have.
on August 11, 2013
No complaints whatsoever. These boxer briefs fit and feel amazing...great for working out...extremely comfortable...stretch to fit your movements without binding or pinching and seem to adequately enough keep moisture away from your skin. Very soft too...bought several more pairs. Highly recommend...as of my initial purchase...cannot speak to their longevity as of yet...
on April 12, 2012
The Dockers boxer briefs are made exceptionally well. The elastic in the waist is heavy duty, but comfortable against the skin. Even though the briefs are 70% cotton they handle moister very well. I was surprised at how well they keep you dry even when you are somewhat active. I am definitely buying more ASAP! Additionally, I found the sizing chart to be accurate. I wear 34 waist jeans normally and the Medium briefs fit perfect.
on August 14, 2013
I'm a pretty skinny guy, so I bought a small size pair, but they don't fit quite right. The waist and leg are perfectly snug, but there's too much fabric around the crotch, which kind of goes against the purpose of boxer briefs. The stitching just doesn't fit right, it's too baggy. The only thing that improves them is pulling them up higher than they're supposed to be and then rolling the waistband down once so that it doesn't sit so high; this makes the bagginess go away, but I shouldn't have to work to make them fit.

So why'd I give this three stars? Well I would give it 2.5, if I could. Even though they don't fit right, the quality of the fabric is great and a little thicker than I'd imagined. The waistband looked like it might be a little scratchy, but it's nice and soft.It's not a bad product, but if you were thinking of buying a small, I'd think about a different pair of underwear. For some reason the dimensions on the small just aren't right.
on December 3, 2013
Though it says no-where in the product description that they are mid-thigh, the image they are using certainly implies it. "Boxer Briefs" also implies it. These are more "trunks" than boxer briefs.
I'm 6' 4" so a little taller than average, but not much. My femur is about 2' from hip to knee. Now, I don't expect many boxer briefs to be a foot long to be classified as "mid-thigh." I think the standard there is between 6" and 9". These are 2" maybe 3"

If you don't mind a shorter...short, go for these. There seem to be a lot of people who have complained about the crotch being loose, so bear that in mind - I didn't notice.
The fabric is good, the seams are sturdy, and they hold their shape well through-out the day. I just can't give them a better rating because I feel like I'm just wearing funky briefs.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.