Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Men's Performance Boxer Brief, Blue, Small
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on April 12, 2012
The Dockers boxer briefs are made exceptionally well. The elastic in the waist is heavy duty, but comfortable against the skin. Even though the briefs are 70% cotton they handle moister very well. I was surprised at how well they keep you dry even when you are somewhat active. I am definitely buying more ASAP! Additionally, I found the sizing chart to be accurate. I wear 34 waist jeans normally and the Medium briefs fit perfect.
on February 21, 2012
These are by far the best boxer briefs for anybody active with big legs. Most boxer briefs I find will right up over the day and end up bunched up around the top of my quads and hamstrings. Not these, they stay put.
One thing to be careful about when buying these in brick and mortar store is that they have different inseam lengths on identically matched packages so you need to take them out and find the ones with longer inseam lengths. However the ones from Amazon have all had the longer inseam so I will always buy them here.
on July 31, 2012
These Docker boxer briefs are comfortable and breathable.Waistband is also comfortable.They keep the moisture away very nicely and don't make you sweat as much as 100% cotton.For me these are the perfect length. No thigh ride up either.They do not have a fly opening though.I`m OK with that.
on August 11, 2013
Wide waistband, no roll-ups. Plenty of elastic in legs, fit tight all day. Overall fit is great. I usually wear 36-38, and the size L is right for me also. Very comfortable material. Quality was above expectation for price.
on October 28, 2012
I previously loved the briefs sold at Kohls under the brand Sonoma Lifestyle and they were perfect at 90% cotton and 10% spandex...very soft and held their shape for over a year. I have tried 5 other brands and at well above the cost of these by Dockers and nothing comes close to the fit and comfort of these. I have had them for over a month now and have not noticed any stretching in the legs or waist. I am a 32 and the Mediums fit me perfect. I also do not sweat much in these...they stay very dry all day and the fit in the pouch area is spot on and keeps everything in its place. I have already ordered more to replace my entire underwear drawer. On a side note their Vneck Tshirts are perfect for everyday wear and business wear...te V is the best I have found in a T shirt and stays hidden when not wearing a tie and I have had them for 4 months now with no shrinking and no streching. Keep it up Dockers and don't go cheap like the other brands have done!
on December 2, 2014
These are the best boxer briefs I've found in terms of comfort, fit, value, and durability. The seams in the waist, legs, and pouch are barely noticeable (not bulky or intrusive like some, so no irritation or chafing), yet they have held up to repeated machine washing/drying. A well-made product. These are my everyday choice. I only wish a wider variety of colors were available.

Regarding fit -- when I find underwear I like, I order plenty more, and in doing so with these I have noticed some slight size variances from lot to lot and color to color (all orders were for size large). Not enough difference to pull them up over my navel as some reviewers have mentioned, but maybe a 3/4" variance in the rise and/or leg length. So I have some pairs couldn't fit me any more perfectly, while others seem slightly shorter or more "snug" (but even those are more comfortable than any other boxer brief I've tried).
on June 18, 2013
They're actually pretty comfortable. They fit really good and keep testicles right where they're supposed to. They offer good support.
on August 11, 2014
I'm glad I finally had the sense to start spending more money on my underwear. Previously I was wearing cheap flimsy boxers, which bunch up and are very uncomfortable and have to be re-adjusted if you're doing active work.

THESE fit very comfortably, the material feels good on the skin and rarely bunches up. Cups the balls gently, and holds them in place for your convenience. Keeps legs from sticking/chafing, as another reviewer said, they're good for us chaps with big legs!

I've been losing weight (6' tall, down to 205 lbs now), almost at the point where a 36 inch jean waist is nice and comfortable, and I find myself bouncing back and forth between the "Large" and "X-Large." Both fit comfortably, but it's nice to have a few pairs of X-large around for when I don't feel terribly trim.

There's definitely something to be said for spending more money on underwear ($9 per pair vs. $9 per pack) as they certainly make you feel more comfortable and confident! Would recommend these, no question.
on January 16, 2014
The fit for these is pretty much in line with your jeans. I wear 36 and the lg (36-38) might even be slightly on the large side.

Not sure how they will be during the Summer months, they are a bit heavier material with quite a bit of cotton in them. They don't ride up and as advertised, they do have a "pocket". Beware of the fact some mfg say theirs has a pocket but they don't, they're just sewn to make it look like one, but it's just a piece of flat material.

I'd buy these again.
on December 10, 2013
These underwear are very comfortable. What I appreciate the most is that they do not ride up my legs like other boxer briefs have done in the past. The material is very soft and comfortable. I purchased the black and dark navy, too, but do not like the way those feel. The darker colors seem to have a higher waist, which is uncomfortable. It felt like the waistband was up to my navel, even though it wasn't really that bad. I'll stick with the gray. They seem to fit me the best.