Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on January 3, 2013
I bought these online for my husband after shopping four different stores to find corduroy pants. Great fit. They have to be hemmed but that is a given since my husband is only 5 feet 4 inches tall.
on May 14, 2013
I've made two separate purchases of Dockers corduroy pants. I ordered 38W - 29L. Both
pairs were mis-labled and mis-tagged as 38-29. The inseam on both was 30, not 29, and
I had to have them altered at my expense - not trivial in added cost to me. I will not purchase
pants on Amazon.com anymore.
on December 17, 2012
I wear lots of Corduroy Levi's and thought that I would give these Dockers a try. These pants are exactly like the classic fit Levi corduroy jeans that I have worn for years, but at half the price. A really great value.

Don't confuse these with the D3 Kahki cords, which are not really corduroy!!!
on December 26, 2012
I have been looking for cords for a while buying two different brands that proved disappointing. How come they make the zippers so short? I ordered two pair from Amazon and an excellent price and have been impressed with the fit and finish. Well worth the money.
on April 12, 2013
Unfortunately these pair of pants went back. Color was kind of bright, not as pictured. The waist was close to size maybe even a little loose, but could not sit, tight leg.
on January 5, 2013
Arrived so quickly! god bless amazon!

Snug, comfortable, cool, relaxed, used it the next day, no adjustments to be made which is rare, lovely brown!

Will buy again and of course, from Amazon, no brainer really!
on January 16, 2013
I love these pants, the fit superbly, the color is rich and the fabric is quite nice. The pants also have a sturdy metal fly and riveted button, which is more durable than a sewed on button. I would buy these pants again again.
on February 26, 2013
My husband reports this is a great pair of cords with a heavier fabric feel than other brands. He's always worn Dockers chinos, but this is his first pair of Dockers cords and he's very pleased.
on April 4, 2013
The quality of the pants is good however the sizing is off.
I ordered a 40x29. They came as a 40x31. But for 18 dollars
I decided to keep the pants and just roll up the cuffs
on January 1, 2013
My son is 18 and he is rather thin. He loves these pants. I bought two of them for him for Christmas. We always have liked the Dockers brand. These are slim fitting.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.